• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Leak] MapleOne v151.2 by Fraysa

<3
Reaction score
Welp! It is 12 AM. It is officially Christmas! Woooooooooooo!

As part of the challenge listed here, I am required to release something. I originally decided to back out of the challenge, since I didn't feel like releasing anything. However, I've changed my mind, and decided to release something after all. I received this source from a "friend" of Fraysa's who does not wish to be named. I found no use for this whatsoever considering a lot is incomplete. But here you go. One man's trash may be another man's treasure.

Information about the release:
An incomplete C# source. I believe it has working Adventurers and parts of Cygnus being worked on. Though, don't quote me on that. Try it out yourself. I can't be fucked to do so, since I don't have v151 on me. Some nifty things you could probably rip out of this are some scripts (there are some Eunwol scripts included in there), and some packets here and there.

Link 1:
https://www.mediafire.com/?39euvu0yfpqaaqk

Alternative Link (if you can't use link 1):
https://mega.co.nz/#!HtRURTpT!rc7s2FqoBUa2_nI4FTEtcl0hKN0EFCz1No5RB5Ullo0
Decryption Key (if requested): rc7s2FqoBUa2_nI4FTEtcl0hKN0EFCz1No5RB5Ullo0

Just a shoutout to a few people for encouraging me to release something for Christmas:
Zygon, maplefreak26, SharpAceX, Rakeda, Fraysa, even, Borlea, chunkarama

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im surprised the first link isn't the mega.co.nz link since you seemed to be a huge fanboy when it was nearing its release

lmao you updated your msn status message everyday with poop like "5 days left <3" like it was a Ducking holiday

good times

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No comments on the release but thanks for releasing something.

(Please don't drag me into any of the drama that will inevitably happen)

Reaction score
Luckily this is the oldest version, which has pretty much nothing. We decided to restart everything a month after this was trashed, so I couldn't care less.

I would release your KartRider emulator in return, but... oh wait.

Merry Christmas. Hopefully someone learns a thing or two from this.

EDIT: Lmao, looks like you even got the wrong version mate. This is a scraped version of Loki.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kind of lame you leaked this... this is from beta... when i was working on with Fraysa we ditched all interoperability and we pretty much recoded it. this version is a really scraped fork of loki, where did you even get this version ? haha merry xmas...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why does it keep saying im getting mentioned in this thread waterfak

Back