Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private X-Mas Challenge (to all applicable)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Since I met a guy still trying to sell a v83 source.... (don't ask). I decided that since we are all here for some reason (yes Fraysa and sunnyboy and Zygon and Diamondo25 and xStr0nGx ) and more~ let's spread some Christmas cheer!

I figured on Christmas, 31 Days from this post, that we should all release something to the community. It doesn't matter what, but right now NO one that has been here more than a year like where the developments and community are at right now. I created a thread asking for the "State of the Maple" and some replied but the overall outcome was that this community is past it's prime. Then I though what made the prime.... well prime? Then I realized that it wasn't the actual sources and game itself. It was an active community that was full of releases (thanks ALotOfPosts and Shawn for this insight)

So let's have some fun!~

No matter if it's a full blown source, source cleanup, addon, CMS, NPC generator, script generator, packet editor, localhost, exploit, or something. Let's all who are applicable and have enough time create just one project to give back to this community that we are *still* apart of.

tl;dr- let's do poop, who cares about the leachers, let's just see what happens :)

Users that have accepted this challenge! sunnyboy BloodAngel13 retep998 Fraysa Zydee AristoCat FightDesign Mallissy AngelSpirit Liv3 SnopBoy sonnyeb Treeki iAkira Skorch

Users maybe up for the challenge! Zygon even Tsundere kevintjuh93

It's X-Mas!!!!!!

Wow! Alot of responses, making my heart warm up, let's do this!

Releases!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Fraysa http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/release-maplestory-global-144-drop-1040607/ (stop getting infractions)
Saii http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/pink-bean-choco-1041185/
iAkira http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/beta-149-character-display-1041305/

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I am still in the learning process (I have to learn because flipping sunnyboy is never on skype to let me mooch off of...smfh) but I can tag in. I mean, why not? One mans trash is another mans treasure right? (or how ever the correct saying is worded...)

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
you expect str0ng to release something useful? wow
i'm in but ill need a reminder

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Count me in :sleep: I actually have some really cool stuff for you guys.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Im in too doubt I have anything useful but what the hey :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I'll contribute something too. Bleh. Just remind me on the day of. :)

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be Maplestory related? I haven't done anything Maple related in over a year :/

Back