Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey RageZone!

Carrying on with my Pokemon Releases, I have done,

Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set.

Isotonic - Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]] - RaGEZONE Forums

Feedback is much appreciated, also if you would like to see a certain Pokemon, leave a comment or message me, and i will get onto it.

Download:

-Isotonic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seriously no idea who those Pokémon on the right are.. Guess I'll stick to generation 1 & 2. :blushing:
Good work on the thrones once again :)
The left ones are generation 1 ;)

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seriously no idea who those Pokémon on the right are.. Guess I'll stick to generation 1 & 2. :blushing:

Left side = 1st generation / right side = 3rd generation.

BTT:

Found some on the web, would you be able to do this mew and deoxys throne?

Isotonic - Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]] - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetz,

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

3rd generation, introduced in pokemon ruby, sapphire and emerald.

Left side = 1st generation / right side = 3rd generation.

BTT:

Found some on the web, would you be able to do this mew and deoxys throne?

Greetz,

I can remember there were more. Over 100 I think. I prefer these though as the H is still used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make SQLS for phoenix 3.11 of all your evolotion thrones. This SQLS does not work in my hotel

Back