• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey RageZone!

Carrying on with my Pokemon Releases, I have done,

Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set.

Isotonic - Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]] - RaGEZONE Forums

Feedback is much appreciated, also if you would like to see a certain Pokemon, leave a comment or message me, and i will get onto it.

Download:

-Isotonic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seriously no idea who those Pokémon on the right are.. Guess I'll stick to generation 1 & 2. :blushing:
Good work on the thrones once again :)
The left ones are generation 1 ;)

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seriously no idea who those Pokémon on the right are.. Guess I'll stick to generation 1 & 2. :blushing:

Left side = 1st generation / right side = 3rd generation.

BTT:

Found some on the web, would you be able to do this mew and deoxys throne?

Isotonic - Legendary Bird + Spheal Evolution Throne Set [SWF's // SQL]] - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetz,

Reaction score

3rd generation, introduced in pokemon ruby, sapphire and emerald.

Left side = 1st generation / right side = 3rd generation.

BTT:

Found some on the web, would you be able to do this mew and deoxys throne?

Greetz,

I can remember there were more. Over 100 I think. I prefer these though as the H is still used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make SQLS for phoenix 3.11 of all your evolotion thrones. This SQLS does not work in my hotel

Back