Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LGGunz = invite only now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LGKeiz has made it official just a little while ago.

[4:42pm] <~LGKeiz> 1] Close Registration
[4:42pm] <~LGKeiz> 2] Make EXP 25x for one day
[4:42pm] <~LGKeiz> 3] Wipe all accounts/characters
[4:42pm] <~LGKeiz> 4] Make it email registration, give the email account to the public; put up a auto registration page for GM's to register users accounts
[4:42pm] <~LGKeiz> 5] There ya go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well its not as much the grammer its the number of words i have alot on my mind so i talk alot more sorry lol
editing:
plus you spelled my name worg

actually i think he was talking about using punctuations, break it up a little. i agree with him, if it looks like one long run on sentence i just dont read it.

on topic:

people like to ruin things for others, yes i might have been/am a hacker but i almost never released anything for the shear point that noobs/leechers/morons dont know when enough if enough.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol... seems that LGK decided to do the TeamBSOD way after I told him how we did it lol >.>

good thing he didnt do everything we got, otherwise it would be kinda... not unfair but... (forgot the word for it =,.=)

btw, Buga was the hacker =.=

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol my server is open to public....

howeva i don't think anyone knows the site :p (some might frm when i was trying to get the reg page to work in a post frm more then a week ago)

And i told all users not to advertise, this is one server MAIET are not finding out about i hope lol

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
A few peeps made a pserver for my school :p u cant access if ur not on a school pc

and im looking for a server on hamachi... even when there arent that many users...

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
not "if". it was buga.

first Flower (aaron, some friend of LG and stuff) told me LG was gonna close the pserver cause of buga. then I asked LGK (on msn) if it was true, and he said that its all true and he was gonna release his server files. and then somehow I convinced him not to :p and told him some about how TeamBSOD is doing it, and i think he decided to do the same thing...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flower ...........................lol didnt i play with you? and pirate when pirate was hacking with wall hack?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flower ...........................lol didnt i play with you? and pirate when pirate was hacking with wall hack?

You caught him, He leeched my wallhack ^.^

Pssh yeah right lol..

I hope i get my character name reserved <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Y

Younique

Lol.

Centrix hi :D ..

I also hope i can get my name reserved :

YoUnique

I was such a proud member