• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O Lineage II Control Panel

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lineage II Control Panel

Comments
Lineage II Control Panel has everything you need for your Lineage II server.
All instructions to install and setup the files are in the zip package.

Links
Removed, links don't work anymore, unless.....

THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE CONTAINS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE I RELEASED BUT THE ONE I PARTLY MODIFIED. SQL INJECTION BUGS ARE STILL THERE SO USE WITH CAUTION.

I'm still waiting for a small test server so I can look through the database and see where things are located at. This will allow me to continue this project if anyone still wanted it.

Attachments

• l2cp.zip
    140.1 KB · Views: 8,561
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dorameon, Would it be possible for your to implement a 'View Account' and 'View characters' Option, and maybe 'Change password' , etc ? ^^

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible. I'll have it done by the next few days because I have lots of homework. :p

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Script Rename

This script will now be known as Lineage II Control Panel (L2CP).

The latest releases will be hosted on Sourceforge.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
have you put this on sourceforge yet? probably not as I think you woulda provided a link :)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
About Sourceforge Link

It's on sourceforge already, I haven't setup everything yet, so I didn't bother to put the link :thumbup: . Once I'm done with the first version of L2CP, i'll edit my first post and put all the links in there.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
doraemon2000 said:
You sure? Can anyone confirm this? ...cause it seems to match when I test it.
tested it and it working fine.when you will realease your next version? :wolfwood:

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, I gota say that the control panel doesn't look as bad as I thought it would look. Just hold your horses...Gimme like another hour or two and I should have everything uploaded and set up. :)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Everything should be working.

Forums aren't working yet, so just chill until it gets fixed :).

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks! :) Is it possible to change the title to Lineage II Control Panel? Cause I can't change it >.<

Upvote 0
Back