• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O Lineage II Control Panel

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lineage II Control Panel

Comments
Lineage II Control Panel has everything you need for your Lineage II server.
All instructions to install and setup the files are in the zip package.

Links
Removed, links don't work anymore, unless.....

THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE CONTAINS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE I RELEASED BUT THE ONE I PARTLY MODIFIED. SQL INJECTION BUGS ARE STILL THERE SO USE WITH CAUTION.

I'm still waiting for a small test server so I can look through the database and see where things are located at. This will allow me to continue this project if anyone still wanted it.

Attachments

• l2cp.zip
    140.1 KB · Views: 8,561
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz help with error:
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: message: Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (severity 14) in D:\webserver\www\l2cp2\function.php on line 46

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in D:\webserver\www\l2cp2\function.php on line 46

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in D:\webserver\www\l2cp2\function.php on line 47

I stayed to change login and password, stayed to place that login and pass in server (l2server.exe) it does not help, error somewhere in mssql, prompt where to correct so that it would earn.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work, only one trouble: all data put in down register after insertion. I don't know why (((

Simple:
Enter:
login ZukoS
pass: Qwerty
Placed in Database:
login: zukos
pass: qwerty

How to fix it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CP works, but have some probs, up of page are writen some errors and is imposible to login or crete account... any guide?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work, only one trouble: all data put in down register after insertion. I don't know why (((

Simple:
Enter:
login ZukoS
pass: Qwerty
Placed in Database:
login: zukos
pass: qwerty

How to fix it?

this is not a thng that you have to fix...
every character that you type in the registration field have to be small letter... if not, the script replace them....but if you read the text on the registration page you should know this....:jester:

Upvote 0
Back