Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Localhost Workshop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
请问如何获得v83_4GB才不会被认为是病毒。有人告诉我删除Themida Macros,但我不知道该怎么办

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hendi48 Would you be interested in releasing localhosts for GMS v22, v29, and v52 along with their 4GB versions? I know some of these may already exist out there, but I'm also interested in your releases. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you still make a localhosts would you be interested in releasing v55 4g localhost ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMS-083 has an issue where actions like attacking, picking up items, and taking medicine cannot be performed simultaneously. One action must be completed before another can be executed. I tried using Zain's client, which allows simultaneous actions, but it doesn't work on Wine. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Reaction score
GMS-083 has an issue where actions like attacking, picking up items, and taking medicine cannot be performed simultaneously. One action must be completed before another can be executed. I tried using Zain's client, which allows simultaneous actions, but it doesn't work on Wine. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Not an issue, this is by design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance for a v55 client? 😇 Here's the full client files:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please make a clean localhost for cms086 which latest pre big-bang, thanks!
it can be unpack by Magicmida but still have virtualized code

please make a clean localhost for cms086 which latest pre big-bang, thanks!
it can be unpack by Magicmida but still have virtualized code

i found that OllyDBG(with OreansUnVirtualizer) can recover some code, do it one by one is right? or use some tools/script to do it?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember I know how to do this process before, unpacking, editing and then packing back to avoid antivirus detection, but I dont remember which was the program we used to use.

Magicmida can also pack back the exe?

When I tested his v83 I was using pulseaudio. I run all the standard stuff in Debian, nothing interesting at the system level.
If you haven't try running Lutris to change to a different wine. I've found Lutris to be the easiest way to manage wine.

Hendi, would you mind recording yourself unpacking the next client? You don't need to talk or explain anything but it'd be great to watch how it's done. Would be very educational for a lot of people here.
Hey if you can share which wine version and which configuration you used to run v83 would be amazing, I was trying to run it last weekend on ubuntu and it become impossible, i tried proton last, wine 9 and playonlinux, none giving any positive result.

Thank you in advance.

I am using the version of ZAIN too and the only problems I found is:
* dont run on wine
* give a lot of CoInitialize error on Win11
* antivirus detect it as virus and delete it

Last edited:
Back