Localhost Workshop

they specifically wrote in the op that they cannot create a cleaned up client for versions above v111 as that's when nexon upgraded from themida 2.x to a different kind of a packer (vmprotect, then somewhere 30 versions later to themida 3.x) and they don't have a "perfect devirtualizer" for either.

although nowadays with VTIL and the vm architecture of vmprotect (although x64 being heavily documented, and absolutely destroyed), most of the information can be used for x86 apps

(VTIL, x64)
(emulation, supports x86)


i still wouldn't expect OP to do that. it'd be a very big project and might require a lot of per-binary tinkering especially for anything with the newer versions of themda
It wasn't VMP. Nexon just switch to using their own Macro based off of Themida SDK macro template for global.
 
Can you please make a 4GB v83 and full HD? or 2k? I tried modifying the client but no success so far (probably I did some mistakes cause It was my first time editing a client)
 
Hello Hendi48 can u do thms v62.0 please :cry:

 
I don't know if anyone tried it, but if you edit and save the resources using "Resource Hacker" with any of these clients released here.
It will cause an error "This app can't run on your PC" and this doesn't not happen with other localhosts.
 
Someone recently messaged me about v29. I decided it's way past time I released a tool I wrote 4 years ago: ASpirin, an ASProtect unpacker focused on Maple that works on modern Windows versions. Who's to say you shouldn't be able to get a fresh unpack of v28 right on Windows 11?!

Source & binary:
It's based on the same unpacking framework as Magicmida.

I tested it with GMS v12, v28, v29 and v34. There's currently a problem with v22 and v23 and maybe others around that time, where Wizet decided to apply polymorphic obfuscation to CUserLocal::SetDamaged (a misguided attempt to prevent godmode??). I'm working on a solution for that.

As for patching these clients after unpacking: you only need to change a few bytes to prevent starting GameGuard. There were no anti-pserver checks or any such nonsense at the time.

Merry Christmas!

Edit: As of the 2026-01-01 release, versions such as v22 also work now and MSVC9 binaries can be unpacked.
 
Last edited:
Someone recently messaged me about v29. I decided it's way past time I released a tool I wrote 4 years ago: ASpirin, an ASProtect unpacker focused on Maple that works on modern Windows versions. Who's to say you shouldn't be able to get a fresh unpack of v28 right on Windows 11?!

Source & binary:
It's based on the same unpacking framework as Magicmida.

I tested it with GMS v12, v28, v29 and v34. There's currently a problem with v22 and v23 and maybe others around that time, where Wizet decided to apply polymorphic obfuscation to CUserLocal::SetDamaged (a misguided attempt to prevent godmode??). I'm working on a solution for that.

As for patching these clients after unpacking: you only need to change a few bytes to prevent starting GameGuard. There were no anti-pserver checks or any such nonsense at the time.

Merry Christmas!
for some KMS early post-bb versions, these still need to restore VS2008 lib functions.
 
Hello Hendi48,


Could you create a main program for CMS079? I have the original files.


I sincerely hope you can help me. Thank you very much.
 
Hello Hendi,

Is multiclient available for v83 4GB? or does the file have to be hex edited?
 
Back