Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Lol, People These Days

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing Just had to Post

Had a MSN Convo, With some Mir2 Noob the other day.

He Says:

SaM - says:
cause only white people can be called english
[Jay - Cerebral Assasin] [.It's simple, you're either with me, or against me.] says:
If your BORN In England YOUR ENGLISH

Feel Free to Flame.

Your nationality is generally determined by your birthplace. If you were born in England, you're said to be English.

cause only white people can be called english

And then you said British people are English. That's exactly what he just said lol. Most British people are white.

But what he said was stupid.

=\ Imho not the place of birth determines your nationality, but your heritage.

Then technically I'm Australian - but I'm really not, I was born and raised in England which is what makes me English. I see where you're coming from though bud.

you are what u feel u are tbh...
Say if you were born in Argentina (just a random example), and u moved to France at the age of 2, you would certainly feel French. And why not, are you to be called different for those first 2 years of different nationality, which you don't even remember?

I count my self as british/Italian/Sri Lankan.

My Dad was Sri Lankan and my Mum was Italian, I was born in London.

If I ever have kids they'd be part brit even if they were bron in another country.

Heritage and place of birth is where you come from, just remember all of the places.

Dont matter where your from , born in england from any walks of life, then i dont matter, you can call your sell english, you could be fat,Skinny,F**kedup etc, it dont matter and poeple like that should be pked to hell and back :P

you are what u feel u are tbh...
Say if you were born in Argentina (just a random example), and u moved to France at the age of 2, you would certainly feel French. And why not, are you to be called different for those first 2 years of different nationality, which you don't even remember?

Was that just a random place or were you thinking about me? :winky:

Just sounds like pig headed ignorance to me. Millions of people and especially more so in England because imo England holds the biggest selection of mixed raced people. A heck of alot were born here and are considered to be English because of there upbringing.

But at the end of the day you are who you feel you are, Im half Italian half English but i feel so much more Italian then i am English due to my upbringing and just the way i lead my everyday life with my family etc.

Lol, Thanks for the Flames :)

Yeah Hes basically some sorta prick that racist to everyone, hes unwanted. Also fingered at birth ;/

Whites = Europeans
Blacks = Africans

Americans = White Europeans

see.

Back