Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

London Rioting

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck football... We're talking about people potentially being Ducking hurt here, shops being burned down and businesses ruined, cars being burned, people being mugged and police being attacked. Have some damn consideration.

duck football, theres people involved here, A lot more important than football. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Someone ban this stupid dumbass.

duck football... Cause of these riots, someone has died, people have been injured, homes have disappeared, businesses have come to a ground halt, and all you care about is football?! Like Shinija said, ban this turd.

All I can say is: loads of nignogs getting them sum 40" flat screen lcd's (they be getting dem taxes back). I do think it's retarded and I feel for the people that have to suffer because of this, but I honestly was looking forward to that soccer match.

Last edited:
Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

All I can say is: loads of nignogs getting them sum 40" flat screen lcd's (they be getting dem taxes back). I do think it's retarded and I feel for the people that have to suffer because of this, but I honestly was looking forward to that soccer match.

So would they when they realised they can't watch their football now, on their new 40", due to it being cancelled!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hey look, racism, awesome.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's sorta calmed down tonight, but there's still a lot of fucktards going round looting... Some communities are setting up a neighbourhood scheme, where they stand watch for any of the retards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Might be so but that's irrelevant. What I just said seems to be the truth.

Well, I would. And let's be brutally honest, I'm a lot more intelligent than you.

About to start a riot on RZ =(.

I saw a video today about a guy who, what looked like he was punched in the mouth/nose or something and was bleeding pretty badly. This dude comes up and helps him up, then another dude comes and starts robbing him! That is Ducking insane! I hope this stops soon

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
About to start a riot on RZ =(.

I saw a video today about a guy who, what looked like he was punched in the mouth/nose or something and was bleeding pretty badly. This dude comes up and helps him up, then another dude comes and starts robbing him! That is Ducking insane! I hope this stops soon

Saw that video, pissed me off.:<:. Also, I don't think it'll end soon, unless the police employ a level of brutality aimed at the looters

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it's here too, few Police stations in town have been fire bombed and a college. Ducking madness, a few people I know went to have a look see what was happening and was Ducking nuts, last night one of the shopping centres got smashed up.

Been talk of a sort of vigilante group forming and confronting trouble causers, however I see it as a bunch of keyboard warriors. Local(ish) house windows have been put through but then again, that's really nothing new.

Cricket bat, baseball bat and hammer are sat at the ready.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is indeed getting out of hand.
and it spreading to other cities 2, not only london now.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
End of the day..he shouldn't of had a gun, he would of pulled it out and police shot..done their job..so all in all the police are in the right

The riots aren't because of this though..everyone who's rioting don't even have a cause..well they will but they're all different..do these scum not have any thing else better to do than to ruin Their community?

My city is the next big city and I'm glad we have the common sense and respect for our city not to start this shenanigans

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, he does sound like an idiot. The Brixton riots where indeed riots, not insurrections. These riots are not insurrections, they are not achieving anything other than destroying their own communities in return for the chance to loot and rob.

Also a man who refers to himself as a 'West Indian Negro' when talking about respect is unnecessarily bringing race into the equation to make it seem like the newscaster was calling him out on rioting in the past purely because he is black. Way out of order, this has nothing to do with race.

Back