Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

London Rioting

Reaction score
While I will never have something with conservatives and I'm not hearing much good about Cameron. That said, I don't think there is a right solution here. Let's face it, it's out of hand. Violence will stop eventually, that can be somewhat controlled, however the stealing won't, people will grab any excuse to steal poop and that's whats keeps this going.

The way I see it, this has no pleasant ending and whatever happens, there is no way Cameron can make the right decision, it's a choice between really bad ones. The question is, what will he do make it so that people won't be so fed up with things, politicians have been screwing over the people for a long time now whether they were from labour or conservatives, either way people get screwed over by the government.

Personally I think this will end up with the police and military grouping up to take everyone down in 1 big sweep which will end up with a lot of violence.

Back