Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client
[Mirror](thanks to jhongeek)

Mall + server + set + register + B video file editing tools March 1

Not sure what this is.

I found these and I was wondering if anyone can download the rayfile files and reupload them to another host.
Not sure if these were already released. I think these files are from March.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"RayFile | web启动工具.rar" looks like browser related plugins to start the game via web browser rather than directly by launcher.

Some games like Hero Online, Korean Tales Runner, Scions of Fate require that you login to the site first then launch the game from the web. You can't bypass this on them because you get a login session key tied to your account in the DB, so when the game goes to connect and log you in, you won't be able authenticate unless you use their system.

The two DLL files it comes with are "DynuEncrypt" and "TextCipher". The first comes back with a lot of relevant links when Google'd. The second, not much so. If anything, it looks like secure login DLLs from the Lunia web portal, maybe their web based launcher or an actual site.

That's all I can surmise right now. I didn't see anything that really just stood out when glancing through them with Olly. More info could probably be found once the launcher is looked at. I'm downloading the other two files via RayFile, but they will take a while to download.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.
Good to see this is being looked at.
Not sure if it's good, but it's suppose to work.
Just hope this is useful to others.
Thanks again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your release, I think with a little more developments and translation this could be the next popular pserver mmo. I shall help dev and translate and follow the developments for this game closely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about adding new section in server devlpment ??

we should ask the admin here to add a Section for Lunia . Its really a good game .

Also , Thanks for the files .

Edit :

Could you tell us whats your sources ?? ( from where you got it , and made this files )

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i uploaded the files to another site if the original is too slow to download from

Server with db :

Login thing ? :

Client:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i uploaded the files to another site if the original is too slow to download from

Server with db :

Login thing ? :

Client: still uploading

Awesome. Thank you.
I'll add these with credits to the first post for easier access.
If you don't want that, I'll remove it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client:

Added to the First post. Thanks. :)

I wonder if anyone could get this to work.
I'll try and see if I can translate some stuff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got an Brazillian version that works with this server. If i found how to translate it from chinese to portuguese i maybe will be able to translate to english too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translating isn't really the problem. I can do that. The problem is that nothing's really going on here. So there's really no point in making this work. I'll give everything a quick look tomorrow. Didn't have the time till now. I might as well give it a try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems most of the work has already been done for us: Lunia (CN) again. There's a lot of useful information in that thread.

With that said, there's still a few things that have to be done that aren't mentioned in the guide linked there. I'm still going through some stuff, but so far it looks like these files are pretty complete: (IPs in console window are redirect with a loader, I'm not actually connecting to their servers, but was checkout all the connections the client makes)

I'll post a lot more detailed information about it later today or tomorrow after I wake up and organize changes. It's still really early and there's probably a lot of work still to do, but I think this is a positive sign for development with these files! Great share Omikron!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank for release

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

file it so big

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway to edit .b files?

From what I have seen so far, I'm pretty sure it's possible, but it's going to take a lot of time to rip out all of the formats from the client/server. To be able to compile/decompile them using a tool, you need to know the exact format the file is in, which is hard coded into the exe's. I'm looking around to see if it's any other place but I doubt it.

I'll be looking for places to hook in the exes to automate dumping the formats eventually, but if that doesn't work out, worse case is we have to manually go through the client and work out the formats and types to be able to change stuff.

It'll probably be good to start simple and small with the necessary files, like ConnectInfo.b and then work our way through the different files. The larger and more complex a file is, the longer it's going to take.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one have Install guide

I'll make a guide and stuff later after I work out more information about the files. I've made a lot of progress with various things, but I'll post that information in milestones rather than incremental updates. There's no point in making an incomplete guide at the moment; the time is better spent working out some missing information.

For now, you should be able to follow most of Lunia (CN)'s guide and get stuff working with maybe a few more minor edits. It still requires a bit of developer work, so if you are just looking to setup a server to play on, it's not entirely ready yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems most of the work has already been done for us: Lunia (CN) again. There's a lot of useful information in that thread.

With that said, there's still a few things that have to be done that aren't mentioned in the guide linked there. I'm still going through some stuff, but so far it looks like these files are pretty complete: (IPs in console window are redirect with a loader, I'm not actually connecting to their servers, but was checkout all the connections the client makes)

I'll post a lot more detailed information about it later today or tomorrow after I wake up and organize changes. It's still really early and there's probably a lot of work still to do, but I think this is a positive sign for development with these files! Great share Omikron!

Good to hear. Reason I shared them was because it said the files are complete.
I might be able to get some more files, but it's probably not necessary. Just let me know if you need some help. :) Good to see you're working on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^Editing ItemInfos.b is very simple o-o I haven't looked into SkillInfos.b though ^-^

Adding to stages is simple as well, but creating a stage from scratch takes a loong time '3'

---------- Post added at 66:66 PM ---------- Previous post was at 66:66 PM ----------

How about adding new section in server devlpment ??

we should ask the admin here to add a Section for Lunia . Its really a good game .

Also , Thanks for the files .

Edit :

Could you tell us whats your sources ?? ( from where you got it , and made this files )

What is the point of a section? You cannot develop source. O-O Every lunia server out there runs on a LEAKED tw-test server source.
The only thing it could be useful for is if people release things for stages/tools, which I am pretty sure people would not. With the little freedom you have in this source, you want your own features to attract your own players. Why would you share everything you have so other servers can steal your players?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back