Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
newer clients need new files for ASP.
v2_ingame for example.
And the ping/ting files. Without those<<, you do not have an accuracte "ping"[the bars in your minimap]

you are not wrong, but, trust me, i know what i sayd, you can!
i have stoped to work with lunia why is not good to make money.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
'3' For anyone who wants gm items v
Credits to me making the image[html edit] and finding these items in the DB, MMOKAMI for making their amazing database.

Omikron - Lunia Files - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

you are not wrong, but, trust me, i know what i sayd, you can!
i have stoped to work with lunia why is not good to make money.

Then why didn't Lunia Pirata have LuniaZ?
And why did Andirew have to fix a few bugs in your lobby source?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Read again, i have started the project to update the server and has stoped, and you can trust me or not, but you can update with simply skills in disassembling and codding asp.

And andirew have fixed my lobby problems?
hahaha, its patetic, the kid askins 2 weeks to send the lobby auth error fix.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read again, i have started the project to update the server and has stoped, and you can trust me or not, but you can update with simply skills in disassembling and codding asp.

And andirew have fixed my lobby problems?
hahaha, its patetic, the kid askins 2 weeks to send the lobby auth error fix.

Hahaha andirew is a leecher. I really disliked him.
-Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
This thread has a bit of watchers o-o

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha andirew is a leecher. I really disliked him.
-Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (5 members and 3 guests)
This thread has a bit of watchers o-o
Its only a kid with 14 years old and he need only a fame and glamour. but.. don't sucess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its only a kid with 14 years old and he need only a fame and glamour. but.. don't sucess.

He didn't know how to do much at all, just the reason why I don't trust you is because you were claiming to sell a "working binary converter," which you did not have, nor did you provide proof that you had it. ~not so much credibility

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He didn't know how to do much at all, just the reason why I don't trust you is because you were claiming to sell a "working binary converter," which you did not have, nor did you provide proof that you had it. ~not so much credibility
i dont want fame or anything, im use ragezone since 2004, the friends here know what i can do, is your option trust me or not ;)

since 2004 with another account (sayter)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont want fame or anything, im use ragezone since 2004, the friends here know what i can do, is your option trust me or not ;)

since 2004 with another account (sayter)

Well obviously I am not going to trust someone who was scamming people for money.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well obviously I am not going to trust someone who was scamming people for money.
Im scamming? i work hard with servers to make a better server for everyone, what i want to trade with my work? money. :)
Or all other good servers like eternia, elitekingdoom, cabalpirata etc.. only want a "thank you for making the server for me and my friends play"
Its business, friend. business.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im scamming? i work hard with servers to make a better server for everyone, what i want to trade with my work? money. :)
Or all other good servers like eternia, elitekingdoom, cabalpirata etc.. only want a "thank you for making the server for me and my friends play"

Earlier you were pretending to sell a "fully working" BinaryConverter.exe for 100USD
which nobody has.
The only recent one some people have is:

Which was free, and made by QQLunia. So I doubt you have that

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Earlier you were pretending to sell a "fully working" BinaryConverter.exe for 100USD
which nobody has.
I have selled alot of things, lot of things, search more from me and u know what i have selled or have first of all persons ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have selled alot of things, lot of things, search more from me and u know what i have selled or have first of all persons ;)

You may have sold other things, but THAT one binaryconverter, you scammed people with. If you can provide a picture maybe I'll be quiet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You may have sold other things, but THAT one binaryconverter, you scammed people with. If you can provide a picture maybe I'll be quiet.
back some posts by me and you found your awsner
edit:
and a question, who is you? another random person?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oky, here is the converter:
Note3, if u want to buy a converter who work with .b to .xml im selling for 50$ (send money by paypal to clube2k@hotmail.com) and SEND ME PM here after the PAYMENT :) i dont will give for free
If u want working shop! i have too, with no bugs, no free cash bug, secure login. the price is 100$

Haha who would buy something from someone who has NO CREDIBILITY? O..o But then again, it is hard to have credibility for something you do not have. Hence the lack of screenshots/Proof.

Permalink:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/lunia-cn-727325/index13.html#post6313798

Quoted:
Haha who would buy something from someone who has NO CREDIBILITY? O..o But then again, it is hard to have credibility for something you do not have. Hence the lack of screenshots/Proof.

Note, put into your client folder
Note2, its is first version by allm for this converter, IT CAN'T converter .b file to .xml file
Note3, if u want to buy a converter who work with .b to .xml im selling for 50$ (send money by paypal to clube2k@hotmail.com) and SEND ME PM here after the PAYMENT :) i dont will give for free
If u want working shop! i have too, with no bugs, no free cash bug, secure login. the price is 100$
oh i was wrong, you were selling it for 50$ and shop which you just said you didn't have working, for 100$

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
old post, old content, old archives, hahaha
;)
again, back some posts and you found what you want ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did back up my claims, I posted quotes, and LINKS LEADING TO THE POSTS. xD if you click the blue [>] button, it leads to the post as well.

Permalink:

Quoted:

Note, put into your client folder
Note2, its is first version by allm for this converter, IT CAN'T converter .b file to .xml file
oh i was wrong, you were selling it for 50$ and shop which you just said you didn't have working, for 100$

TRY TELLING ME I IMAGINED IT NOW. I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE: QUOTES + HYPERLINKS LEADING TO YOUR POSTS.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did back up my claims, I posted quotes, and LINKS LEADING TO THE POSTS. xD if you click the blue [>] button, it leads to the post as well.

Permalink:

Quoted:

TRY TELLING ME I IMAGINED IT NOW. I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE: QUOTES + HYPERLINKS LEADING TO YOUR POSTS.
God, do you any problems with reading posts? tell me and i stop to say here.
Well, Im going best friend, going to your dreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back