Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

makeing server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry nvm mind game not good

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its good...:thumbup:
you should try to make a server first and test ...
Cuz Theres None So Far...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game is great what do you mean? Best MMO game i've played in so long. hehe

On English I have a Z1 German DD and the Settle Server I have a DD 01. ^^ very fun game, its like Gunbound but taken to extreme.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lunamaria said:
Game is great what do you mean? Best MMO game i've played in so long. hehe

On English I have a Z1 German DD and the Settle Server I have a DD 01. ^^ very fun game, its like Gunbound but taken to extreme.
W000t!! Luna u sunk my DD with a torpedo! :mad: j/k

yes it's a good game :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have played each nation till CA level on the official server, and it gets hella boring after the first 40 lvls. It's just too damned slow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agreed. Plus money is hard to get when you are stuck fighting people far stronger than yourself. Though I was happy when I sunk a Carrier with a Destroyer 01 (not upgraded to mark 1 3 or even 02). He just kept missing me.

Well my name on the english servers is Mikako, and my ships are normally Nagase and Hawke. Tsompanis I dunno who sank you I no good with torpedoes. I'm all gunnery.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can making rhe sever can play on Lan? my way very lag so i can play it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lunamaria said:
Agreed. Plus money is hard to get when you are stuck fighting people far stronger than yourself. Though I was happy when I sunk a Carrier with a Destroyer 01 (not upgraded to mark 1 3 or even 02). He just kept missing me.
Well my name on the english servers is Mikako, and my ships are normally Nagase and Hawke. Tsompanis I dunno who sank you I no good with torpedoes. I'm all gunnery.

Oh soz then, my fault
some1 have the same name with u in the game thats why...

Back