Making a interlude server on Windows L2J 

Sry for reply again but i understand probably what you mean..and in navicat my gameserver table has the server id and the hexid without host.........So what i do?:drool:
 
Dude, when i finished the Client part with the l2encdec, i have a problem
when i click on the l2.exe on my client it doesnt open, any idea why?
 
First i will tell you thenx for your answer Darkangel!.I use interlude branch rev 2741 l2jfree,my problem its in gm commands with 75 access lvl.I have put this lvl everywhere in config gm-access in db table,and in login server.The gm's with access lvl 75 enter in the game with color name and i can show in /gmlist but dont work nothing from gm commands like /invis ect..The gm with access 100 and 200 acces lvl can use very well all commands.I have create the server for 1 month and its close for only this problem!!!.PLS can you help me to solve this problem,or can you tell me what program can i use for edit the db?.


Respect
 
First i will tell you thenx for your answer Darkangel!.I use interlude branch rev 2741 l2jfree,my problem its in gm commands with 75 access lvl.I have put this lvl everywhere in config gm-access in db table,and in login server.The gm's with access lvl 75 enter in the game with color name and i can show in /gmlist but dont work nothing from gm commands like /invis ect..I have create the server for 1 month and its close for only this problem!!!.PLS can you help me to solve this problem,or can you tell me what program can i use for edit the db?.


Respect


you must check what did you enable...

you have the gmaccess files and the command priviledges

go to the gmaccess files and check if the command priviledges are setted to true...

if it is true then you must go to the command priviledges and change the access... btw give your gm access 100
 
can some plz help me whit this i dont get this part and i dint see anypost on this yet can any one help me
here a pic of it
 

Attachments

  • dontgetthis - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums
    dontgetthis.webp
    213.3 KB · Views: 80
i need some help....i make my server but when i m trying to log in i got those two masseges :
1)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

2)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

First i got a massege for a hacking tool but i dont use any other program,and after 10 secc i got the next massage for a problem when running GameGuard (ErrorCode=620)
 
i need some help....i make my server but when i m trying to log in i got those two masseges :
1)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

2)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

First i got a massege for a hacking tool but i dont use any other program,and after 10 secc i got the next massage for a problem when running GameGuard (ErrorCode=620)

you can find your answer in l2jtools section gameguard bypass...

or add the npprotect linein hosts
 
Hello, I have some problems with setting up the server as well and I would really appreciate help.

I have two computers and each of them got different problem.

1.
First one is windows XP (I believe it's 32x but not 100% sure)
I was following this guide until running registergameserv.bat
this won't make

when I run registergameserv.bat I get this error
Warn: SQL error: 0, SQL state: 08S01
Error: Communication link failure.
or sometimes... Communication link failure due to underlying exception

**Beging nested exception**

java.net.SocketException
Message: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect


and it won't create hexid1.txt file.

I opened ports, 2106, 3306, 7777, 9014 on both router and firewall settings.
I don't think there can be any other firewall in this computer...



this is how i setup server.properties
(i don't think it's important right now, but in case :P )
# ===================================================================================================

# ================================================================
# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!
# ================================================================

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs
GameserverHostname=0.0.0.0
GameserverPort=7777

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
ExternalHostname=my wan ip
# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
InternalHostname=my internal ip
# Define internal networks (10.0.0.0/8,192.168.0.0/16 is default internal networks)
InternalNetworks=
# Define optional networks and router IPs
# IP (200.100.200.100) or fully qualified domain name
# (google.com) that resolves to an IP (use ping to determine if a domain resolves).
# Format: ip,net/mask;ip,net/mask,net/mask
# (mask 192.168.0.0/16 or 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0 would be 192.168.*.*)
# Note: keep InternalNetworks and OptionalNetworks blank for compatibility with older login server
OptionalNetworks=

# The Loginserver host and port
LoginPort=9014
LoginHost=127.0.0.1

# This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)
RequestServerID = 1
# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server if the requested id is allready reserved
AcceptAlternateID = True

# Database info
Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=
Login=root
Password=;pp

========================================================



this is how i configured loginserver.properties
(although i dunno if it's important...)

# ================================================================
# General login server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!
# ================================================================

# Bind ip of the loginserver, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs
LoginServerHostname=0.0.0.0
LoginServerPort=2106
GMMinLevel=100

# The port, ip on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginHostname=127.0.0.1
LoginPort=9014

# If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slots
AcceptNewGameServer = False

# If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown
ShowLicence = True

# Database info
Driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb
#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=
Login=root
Password=;pp

# Useable values: "True" - "False", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created
# automatically or not.
AutoCreateAccounts=False

====================================================================




2. Second computer is windows vista. 32x OS.
This one's getting problem is the first set. I can't start MySQL :P
I tried running with password and without and with different settings, but stil no luck.
I have never installed MySQL before.
I took a look at MySQL website but only article I found was that it's fixed in 5.1
but then I'm using 5.1 right now
anyways I opened the port for this as well and no luck.

It just says it "could not start the service MySQL", "Error 0", or
"Cannot create windows service for MySQL. Error 0"
yes I tried Transactional Database only, but still got same error.

anyone who knows how to deal with MySQL errors? :P thx

...ya SQL doesn't like me
 
Last edited:
Re: [GUIDE] Making a interlude server on Windows

This one's for windows Vista (32x OS)
I still can't run registergameserv.bat (and therefore can't create hexid)
but I am trying Nargen's preconfigured IL server files by loading Navicat files... (hey hexid already configured :D)

I can't get the gameserver and loginserver working.

I also cannot figure out what the problem is.
Can anyone tell me what i need to do to solve problem OR tell me what the problem is so I can search/google/ask?

I still can't figure if i'm having problem with MySQL (MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 didn't work for me so i am using 6.0 alpha...I duno if that can create error >_>), navicat (using the one I found in Nargen's tool folder), firewall ( i did port forward and opened ports. although 3306 port was being used by another problem so I'm using different port for MySQL ), or Java (im pretty sure I have latest)



gameserver page 1
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums


gameserver page2
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums


gameserver page3 ( i don't think this is important)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums


gameserver page 4 (I don't think this one's important either)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums


gameserver page 5
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums


logingserver page 1 ( I onlyh put page 1 since i think it shows the problems, but i will post more if needed)
Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums






this is message im getting in startgame serv

MESSAGE: java.net.SocketException: Connection refused: connect

rather than connect exception.
as for gameserver, im getting

SERVER: unable to retrieve connection : Communication link failure


thanks darkangel, but i'm still have the same error


meh i spent way too much time to setup this server ... i need a rest @_@
 
still working on the vista 32x one... (XP one doesn't either...yet)


you should reinstall again your mysql.. but you can download the easyphp program and run from it the mysql...

i will try reinstalling mysql again then. I am curious tho, is it because I'm using alpha version 6.0 mysql? (this is 2nd time im installing it).
It's really unusual how other versions of mysql does not work on this computer ._. (does bigfix, or windows defender has anything to do with it?)

and I do have easyphp 3.0 installed on my computer, but i don't know how to run mysql from it ;p
would you teach me?

when I run easyphp it said mysql server online and apache offline (i believe i don't have apache :P (Cannot run server: the Specified server does not exist.) well i don't think that's problem. Correct me if i'm wrong tho.

sry it doesn't seem like a common problem ><
 
if the mysql is running then you must edit your gameserver sql installer to match with the easyphp mysql...

example C:\easyphp\mysq\bin

then install your database...

for the mysql settings right click on easyphp icon and then you will find it :D

i have not tested the 6 version only thr 5.1
 
can I use the lineage client kamael indonesian version???? into this server?? and what change must I do to connect into my local server???
 
ok my problem fixed

but now i got another problem for server pack

i need donwload all the revs ? or what i need to can shut up interlude server plz


Interlude Branch - Clean Compile, no extras
Rev 2741 (Development ended! This is the final rev of Interlude branch)

Rev 2693
Rev 2649
Rev 2557
Rev 2519
Rev 2491
Rev 2463
Rev 2443
Rev 2426
Rev 2413
Rev 2394
Rev 2383
Rev 2378
Rev 2371
Rev 2370
Rev 2361
Rev 2335
Rev 2325
Rev 2322
Rev 2296
Rev 2259
Rev 2254
Rev 2244
Rev 2240

this all i need to download ? or what plz write back..
ty.
 
Back