Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos revisions for 2.0.1 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a mangos revision for W0W 2.0.1 client. If you like to try it you can donwload here:

Note: for version 2925 and newer you must use 1.12 dbcfiles

Patches for new versions:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it a litte more but it doesn't work correctly, i recommend to use it only for testing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it crashes when calls une function, a text lines appears ( \..\..\game\spell.h:153 ASSERT( Caster != NULL && info != NULL ). And it crashes

Reaction score
try to compille it on an version before the dbc table changed in mangos rev that would work i geus .

Then you still need to be able to find an older source .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New revision and patch (2925). More stable version

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ive got client patch 2.0.1 but i cant connect , iw il try to find the problem :eek:)

and somethimes when i wont to execute batch file , when its is finisht , there are no tables hehehe strange ,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New revision with MCH. It also works with BC 2.0.0.5991 client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm a little confused , whicht databse do you use , cuz some say you need 0.5.3 some say 0.5.4 , hehe , i dotn now it any more hehe, , and the maps ? , thxn for the advice

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
linux? or how to compile with linux some kinda linux support at all?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
mangos>SESSION: received unhandled opcode UNKNOWN (0x035C)
SQL: SELECT `guid`,`account`,`data`,`name`,`race`,`class`,`position_x`,`position
_y`,`position_z`,`map`,`orientation`,`taximask`,`highest_rank`,`standing`,`ratin
g`,`cinematic`,`totaltime`,`leveltime`,`rest_bonus`,`logout_time`,`is_logout_res
ting`,`resettalents_cost`,`resettalents_time`,`trans_x`,`trans_y`,`trans_z`,`tra
ns_o`, `transguid`,`gmstate` FROM `character` WHERE `guid` = '2'
query ERROR: Unknown column 'gmstate' in 'field list'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any ETA on new release ?? Sorce have some major updates soo would be nice if there will be an new compillation of this ;)

I think your 2925 or 2934 server run will 12.x dbc files will be crash often because the client use new dbc files on 2.0.x..

Could you post me the source patch, thx lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thefatman.

This 2.0.1 mangos work really good for me :)

If you can carry on developping it whith news mangos release, it will be really nice!

Thx a lot!

Edit : Where can I found a dbc for rev 2934?

If you don't patch new mangos rev to 2.0.1, can you tell us how to?

I know C++ language, but I haven't find archive of the src :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can somone make this work with latest sorce of mangos please somone make an new compilled version becose lots of new things that will improve gameplay are implemented in the newer source .

Back