Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos revisions for 2.0.1 client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how I could get hold of the entire Magos system.
I'm trying to setup a 2.0.1 server, I havn't set up a server before.
Any help is VERY accepted.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Just use Silvers lates rev for this it works perfect ;)

Use an setup guide that is already on the forums here .

@thefatman , Would it be posble to make this work with latest 2.0.3 patch ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What a good job!

Thx a lot again :D

Can you tell us what you changed in the C++ src?

I'm really interested in it!

Thx

Reaction score
He have posted the patch files as well in his post so investigate those to see what he did ;) Just an idea for ya :)

Just go to mangos page or use an pre made page from forums there are an few site's here you can use for this .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a Quick Question

This probably isnt the right area to put this question, but i will do it anyway

What changes need to be made to the source code to change it from being compatible with 1.12.1 to 2.0.1

Just wondering as I am planning on compiling the files myself and just need to make sure i will be able to use it..

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using enGB client. Revision 2998 is compatible...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i ment on another forum u needed to extract the maps from the patch file but doesent look like on this and where are ll the scripts? for oitems and things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i'm having trouble compiling this. i patched it and all, but it closes at: "Initializing Scripts..."
anyone who can help i would appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a mangos revision for W0W 2.0.1 client. If you like to try it you can donwload here:

Note: for version 2925 and newer you must use 1.12 dbcfiles

Patches for new versions:

Do you compile this? Or you are just realising files? If you are compiling can you give me the source of the latest build or give the instruction how to get new builds working with 2.0.1
I don't want to realise the files (i can if it is needed), i just want to get the latest Mangos build working on my server

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
goto for all the latest source..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed a few problems with this... I don't know if they are simply client issues or what, but I figured I'd post them here. Maybe you are having the same problems or could post a solution.

1. A few of my GMs have noticed that on some of their characters hitting "c" to bring up the character window (or bringing it up any other way) crashes their client. This happens on some of their characters, but not all.

2. The .additem command gives you 2 of the item you add, not 1 like it is supposed to.

We are using version 2998 with SDB 0.5.4 w/ changeset 55. I did read in this thread that we can patch it to changeset 59. Is this correct? Can we patch it further?

Thank you in advance for any help with these issues.

---Hax

Reaction score
Its even worse it will crash evry 2-5 minutes here .

1 big bug al tru funny duel and dy is fly/swiming in the air al tru its fun i belive that crashes the server same as people in PVP mode and ussing some pets i dunno witch ones becose it is not on al pets .

Sometimes server create huge lag as well .

But the rest is ok ... And we cant realy complain becose this is an unofficial release ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be posting my crash logs here:

In case anyone is interested.

I don't know if this will help any, but who knows.

Back