MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Hello everyone, I’m looking for clean unmodified MSEA v112 / v113 UI.wz only for extracting MagicWheel UI sprites for personal research. I will not set up any private‑server and will not redistribute files. If anyone has this archive please contact me, thanks.
 
Hello everyone, I’m looking for clean unmodified MSEA v112 / v113 UI.wz only for extracting MagicWheel UI sprites for personal research. I will not set up any private‑server and will not redistribute files. If anyone has this archive please contact me, thanks.


Seems only v112 is available
 

Seems only v112 is available
Thank you for the information!Could you tell me where I can get this Taco Archive v112?I only need UI.wz to extract MagicWheel sprites for personal research, no server setup and no redistribution.Thanks a lot.
 
Click the download button which leads you to archive.org where you can download it
Thanks for your reply.I fully browsed maplearchive.app, there is no download button on this site at all. It is only a preview database.Could you please give me the exact archive.org item link for Taco‑Archive MSEA v112 via private message?

I saw footage of an old CMS MapleStory event online: players collect a set of dragon‑balls to summon a dragon. I’m trying to locate the graphical assets for this event.The CMS v0.95 client copies I have managed to obtain do not contain these event resources. My guess is this content was distributed as a separate patch that was removed once the event finished.Are there alternative copies of the mainland China CMS v0.95 client preserved somewhere? I would like to examine them to check if they still hold this event’s assets.This is for personal sprite‑extracting research only. I will not run a private server and will not redistribute any files. If you have access to such a client copy, could you reach out to me via private message? Thank you.

Click the download button which leads you to archive.org where you can download it
Thank you so much for your help regarding the MSEA v112 MagicWheel assets. I have successfully obtained them from another source.I am now looking for assets belonging to the old China‑region MapleStory dragon‑ball summoning event from CMS v0.95. Have you by any chance preserved a fully‑patched copy of this client in your archive?
 
Last edited:
Ok i finally did something. All the GMS download links from pre-bb should be back up except for misc files and manual patchers. Do note as always the link may go down again, but so far I haven't seen things from archive.org being taken down when it comes to Maple.

I will slowly also upload other stuff.
 
Localhost/Launchers
GMS
v0.83: Localhost (Clean?)


Got any client version/setup not listed here?
Please take the time to upload it and contribute it to the archive. You will be credited and thanked personally by me. ALL clients are welcome, including Big Bang.
Hello Kimberly, Can i download this one from somewhere?
v0.83: Localhost (Clean?)
 
The direct download links for 196-197 don't seem to be in the post, are those going back up at some point? Thanks.
 
CMS v73, this is probably around KMS66/JMS164/GMS72 (before KOC update.)
from chui.


patcher


CMS73 localhost
Server

 
Last edited:
Back