• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

This is just another MapleStory Redirector that works for v140 + ...

so let's get started!

A little guide on how to make it work:

config.ini arguments explanation:

Download & Scan links:

Credits goes to:

Enjoy!

add me on skype please xjordhunter

C# developer
Reaction score
I just rebuild this in Visual Studio on windows 7 x64 ultimate it still crashes instant :)

Retarget to x64, I got no idea (yet) how to do that, so wait for another posts..

And also retarget the .NET framework to w/e your version is.

Good luck! :)

instant crash
xStr0nGx - MapleStory Redirector - (v140 +) - RaGEZONE Forums

windows 7 x64 bit ultimate
any fix or any other working v148.1 redirector?

thanks

I just rebuild this in Visual Studio on windows 7 x64 ultimate it still crashes instant :)

I have fixed that problem, please re-download the client and enjoy M-Launcher! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey xStr0nGx I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I click on the "M-Launcher" it says "Invalid arguments!" Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

C# developer
Reaction score
Hey xStr0nGx I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I click on the "M-Launcher" it says "Invalid arguments!" Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Sorry my bad, please re-download it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a 64 bit one or can you fix the source because I still have the same issue with the one from the source but the one that you re-uploaded doesn't work properly for me, it launches and just stays there and asks me to launch it again.

C# developer
Reaction score
Is there a 64 bit one or can you fix the source because I still have the same issue with the one from the source but the one that you re-uploaded doesn't work properly for me, it launches and just stays there and asks me to launch it again.

If it says that u need to re-launch, it's probably because the config file wasn't found.

So in that case, I made it to re-create the config file, so just relaunch the application.

* The source code have been updated. *

Reaction score
This client keep pop out whether I want to run the client even though I have clicked Yes. When I untick the box whereby it says never show me this again, my computer starts to turn laggy and cannot be used, have to force restart. I have tested on 1 laptop and 2 desktop of mine, and all are having the same problem. 2 Windows Profession 64bit 1 Windows Home Premium 64bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to login to maple v140 - v144

Now I'm running maple v142 under WINDOWS7 (64bit) and things seem to be alright, but ....

How to login by using normal user ID i/o "admin"?

From this thread .... How to open MS v142.2 server;
http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/

How can I get other ID work and could access to the game?

Since it will be able to connect to the server only if I do right click on "IP Redirect Tool.exe" and run it as administrator.

My ID "admin" will automatically connect to the game every time I access to the login page.

In contrary, it will never automatically login if I use ID "test1".
Even through I use account ID and password which I've already added it in my database, still I can't log in.

"ID: test2", this account cannot automatically login even I put this account and password in the database.

So do "ID: test3".

Would you please kindly teach me how to login with other user ID?
Pleaseeee....

In this tread, I am having a problem.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/login-using-normal-user-id-1008316/

The user name "Fraysa" answered that...

"You can't use the normal login button. You'd have to manipulate it
by making a custom redirector that sends a custom login packet when
it receives CLIENT_START, or use IPRedirect
(found in the Releases forum of the Alternative Languages section)."

I, then, understood that I have to use your Redirector.
I have tried apply it with my server but it is not work.

The symthom is when I enter "M-Launcher.exe" by double click or even use "run as administrator",
my computer always hank and I have to reboot it.
I don't know how to fix this..

In addition, if I use your redirector "M-Launcher.exe",
Can I login to the game by using normal user account other than only "ID:admin"?

C# developer
Reaction score
I would like to login to maple v140 - v144

Now I'm running maple v142 under WINDOWS7 (64bit) and things seem to be alright, but ....

How to login by using normal user ID i/o "admin"?

From this thread .... How to open MS v142.2 server;
http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/maplestory-private-server-v142-video-999819/

How can I get other ID work and could access to the game?

Since it will be able to connect to the server only if I do right click on "IP Redirect Tool.exe" and run it as administrator.

My ID "admin" will automatically connect to the game every time I access to the login page.

In contrary, it will never automatically login if I use ID "test1".
Even through I use account ID and password which I've already added it in my database, still I can't log in.

"ID: test2", this account cannot automatically login even I put this account and password in the database.

So do "ID: test3".

Would you please kindly teach me how to login with other user ID?
Pleaseeee....

In this tread, I am having a problem.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/login-using-normal-user-id-1008316/

The user name "Fraysa" answered that...

"You can't use the normal login button. You'd have to manipulate it
by making a custom redirector that sends a custom login packet when
it receives CLIENT_START, or use IPRedirect
(found in the Releases forum of the Alternative Languages section)."

I, then, understood that I have to use your Redirector.
I have tried apply it with my server but it is not work.

The symthom is when I enter "M-Launcher.exe" by double click or even use "run as administrator",
my computer always hank and I have to reboot it.
I don't know how to fix this..

In addition, if I use your redirector "M-Launcher.exe",
Can I login to the game by using normal user account other than only "ID:admin"?

As for now, you should use a different redirector because there is a huge memory leak in my program that causes the issue that u described..

I do not know where the memory leak is, but im still working on it so..

I'll mention you on the next software-update.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
As for now, you should use a different redirector because there is a huge memory leak in my program that causes the issue that u described..

I do not know where the memory leak is, but im still working on it so..

I'll mention you on the next software-update.

The lag is caused by the reason that you keep launching a new instance of your own program, What will on his turn also launch a new instance etc.

The problem is "Str2" Change "M-Launcher" to "MapleStory.exe" (Or just replace the Second Str2 with "MapleStory.exe", so you don't need to duck up your checks)

The code is the decompiled code from Reflector, (since i where to lazy to download your project and open it)
Code:
 int num1 = 5;
          int millisecondsTimeout1 = 1;
          int millisecondsTimeout2 = 500;
          string str1 = "MapleStory.dll";
[COLOR=#ff0000]          string str2 = string.Format("{0}\\M-Launcher.exe", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory);[/COLOR]
          if (!System.IO.File.Exists(str2))
          {
            int num2 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find M-Launcher.exe", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else if (!System.IO.File.Exists(string.Format("{0}\\{1}", (object) Environment.CurrentDirectory, (object) str1)))
          {
            int num3 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Couldn't find MapleStory.dll", "MapleStory Redirector");
          }
          else
          {
            if (!((object) args1[1]).ToString().Equals("false"))
              Process.Start(((object) args1[1]).ToString());
           [COLOR=#ff0000] using (Process process = Process.Start([SIZE=6][B]str2[/B][/SIZE], "GameLaunching"))[/COLOR]
            {

Last edited:
Back