• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MapleStory] v83 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to my v83 recruitment thread.

My project will be released to public in Beta phase on 1st of May, before that, I'll be recruiting a couple staffs for different jobs.

- POSITIONS -
1. Java Coder. [0/1]
2. Forum Manager. [X/2]
3. In-game Moderator. [X/2]
4. Graphics Artist. [X/1]

- DESCRIPTION -
[Coder]
Hired coder will be paid monthly depending on the server's donation. Once I'm able to make sure the server can continue progressing, the rest will split into 1/2. Do take note that you'll need to be experienced with maple-related stuffs, not just blind java knowledge.

[Graphics Artist]
Job is simple, Forum's event banners e.t.c will be handled by you & taking on in-game moderating is just optional/will not be forced upon. (Adv. Banners will be included as well)

Contact me through a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

Taking in 1 graphic artist & 1 experienced paid coder.

Moderators slots are still open, as for those who sent in PMs, if no replies were to be given in more than 2 days, you're not taken accepted.
(Mainly due to lack of experience/proof)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then please edit your "Contact me through a PM if you're interested.". If people are lacking experience/proof then give details on what should be provided.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then please edit your "Contact me through a PM if you're interested.". If people are lacking experience/proof then give details on what should be provided.

I agree with Jordan, You did not ask for proof or anything specific, just said PM me lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize. I've made some changes to the thread now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mind explaining a little on how you're envisioning your server? Will it be GMS-like? Will it be heavily customized? Etc...
v83 Low Rate GMS-Like with a couple custom contents to fill up for later phases of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - Still needing Java Coders!

> Confirmed payment after 1st task.
> Full access to dedicated server.
> No fixed schedule to be online in-game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - Still needing Java Coders!

> Confirmed payment after 1st task.
> Full access to dedicated server.
> No fixed schedule to be online in-game.
I don't have much experience coding Maple however I am a quick learner, I had a V75 server few years ago on XiuzSource...
If you don't mind me lacking experience, I'd love to try out. I do have coding experience, just not MapleStory related.

I code in C#, Java, PHP, JS (Including Angular.js & jQuery), and front-end (HTML, CSS, etc...).
I have least experience in Java, but I don't think it is something that would hinder me too much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

Still hiring coder - mainly fix up PQs & script the NPCs required.

PM me for more info! - First payout is guaranteed $50~$100USD after what's tasked is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back