Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] v83 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to my v83 recruitment thread.

My project will be released to public in Beta phase on 1st of May, before that, I'll be recruiting a couple staffs for different jobs.

- POSITIONS -
1. Java Coder. [0/1]
2. Forum Manager. [X/2]
3. In-game Moderator. [X/2]
4. Graphics Artist. [X/1]

- DESCRIPTION -
[Coder]
Hired coder will be paid monthly depending on the server's donation. Once I'm able to make sure the server can continue progressing, the rest will split into 1/2. Do take note that you'll need to be experienced with maple-related stuffs, not just blind java knowledge.

[Graphics Artist]
Job is simple, Forum's event banners e.t.c will be handled by you & taking on in-game moderating is just optional/will not be forced upon. (Adv. Banners will be included as well)

Contact me through a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

Taking in 1 graphic artist & 1 experienced paid coder.

Moderators slots are still open, as for those who sent in PMs, if no replies were to be given in more than 2 days, you're not taken accepted.
(Mainly due to lack of experience/proof)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then please edit your "Contact me through a PM if you're interested.". If people are lacking experience/proof then give details on what should be provided.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then please edit your "Contact me through a PM if you're interested.". If people are lacking experience/proof then give details on what should be provided.

I agree with Jordan, You did not ask for proof or anything specific, just said PM me lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize. I've made some changes to the thread now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mind explaining a little on how you're envisioning your server? Will it be GMS-like? Will it be heavily customized? Etc...
v83 Low Rate GMS-Like with a couple custom contents to fill up for later phases of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - Still needing Java Coders!

> Confirmed payment after 1st task.
> Full access to dedicated server.
> No fixed schedule to be online in-game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - Still needing Java Coders!

> Confirmed payment after 1st task.
> Full access to dedicated server.
> No fixed schedule to be online in-game.
I don't have much experience coding Maple however I am a quick learner, I had a V75 server few years ago on XiuzSource...
If you don't mind me lacking experience, I'd love to try out. I do have coding experience, just not MapleStory related.

I code in C#, Java, PHP, JS (Including Angular.js & jQuery), and front-end (HTML, CSS, etc...).
I have least experience in Java, but I don't think it is something that would hinder me too much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

Still hiring coder - mainly fix up PQs & script the NPCs required.

PM me for more info! - First payout is guaranteed $50~$100USD after what's tasked is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back