Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map MAPS by XSCAPE :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Today im gonna share with you a few of my maps.

The first ones gonna be Cliffside 2.0 and Doomsday, there will be eventually more, idk.
They are basicly finished with zombie spawns (no navmesh included) and player spawns.
Yes there are some bugs etc.... but the basic stuff is okay.
You have to put in the item spawns, because the placement of the lootspots depends on what kind of loottable you use.

Here are some files you gonna need for those maps.
Sky:
Trees (climbing fixed): Ragezone Thread - by Kratos147

CLIFFSIDE 2.0
You know the normal Cliffside? This is a very modified version of it. Its very different from the original.
- pve and pvp
- small-medium sized map

DOOMSDAY
Doomsday is a mainly focused small pvp map.

- focused on pvp
- my version is with a few zomies, but you can do what you want.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That´s not yours. You have it stolen from me! Joke :D Nice work bro :tongue:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well tree fix ain't his at least, dunno about the rest.. P.S. I'd rather have my work credited.. just saying ;) be kind and replace your link with:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, sorry i thought everyone here would know its your work^^ I dont say that i´ve done that. Im gonna edit it. Awera is a friend of mine, hes just joking ´round^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well, sorry i thought everyone here would know its your work^^ I dont say that i´ve done that. Im gonna edit it. Awera is a friend of mine, hes just joking ´round^^

oh well, just in case you know.. I don't mind you sharing my work, but still there still are people who'd get the wrong idea.. and don't worry, my post won't influenced by Awera xD
nice map though.. I like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trees (climbing fixed)

You need to fix the physx api Work better s replace the models.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know that you have to create a navmesh first, right?
Try that, should work :)

Back