Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught my bro beating, to some girl over the phone, she was loud speaking out her name as he pulled his yoink to it. was epic lol!
 
Best one was I had a bat once and my Mum opened the door and I quickly jumped up and held the door closed and then told her I was wrapping her present for her birthday up and so she waited outside for a while and I got rid of all evidence.


:wink:

So clowns masturbate to,
i allways fully enjoy my thingy :P
U guys dont, im a proud man, i really want a real girl seeing that in real life, never thought of it, but i really want to have smex a time :P
 
ok i was i guess u can call it ''Fapping Away'' And i get outa the shower and then all of a sudden i feel like ima piss and then i sperm everywhere it was all over the floor and mirror and sink and such.


it was horrible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back