Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe hes getting off to this thread?
o.o
 
That would be weird, fapping to text/stories o_O

I also remember one time my sister came in my room when I almost came, then it just stopped the whole ''flow'', if you know what I mean ;).
 
Lol Thanx Becca now people will think Im a druggy :(
But when your high it gives you much more pleasure when you jack off! Like when you eat as well you actually taste every single ingredient ^^


Weed = Heaven
Weed isn't a drug 8) I don't even smoke. Anyways so if you smoke weed and theres semen in your cupcake you will taste it? Or what? 8) Just wondering and holy crap the thread grew 3 pages since I was last here! LOL

I follow the rules of asking 3 basic questions when I start dating a girl.
1. Do you have a penis? (Avoids an ackward situation in the future)
2. Do you masturbate/how frequently? (Gauges activeness)
3. Is the pooper in the mix? (Gauges sexual openness)

LMFAO AHAHAHA I love you LMFAO I can't fucking imagine asking a girl "Do you have a penis" LMFAO AHAHAHAHA!
 
I know these things because I follow the rules of asking 3 basic questions when I start dating a girl.
1. Do you have a penis? (Avoids an ackward situation in the future)
2. Do you masturbate/how frequently? (Gauges activeness)
3. Is the pooper in the mix? (Gauges sexual openness)
xD I'm going to use the first one.
 
xD I'm going to use the first one.
Make a video of such an act, so I can see the results for confidence, if you don't get dumped and slapped, then I will feel much more confident in asking such a question, either way you will find out if they have a penis when they wear tight pants even though guys do that nowadays (lolwut)

happens like this
*knock on door*
dad: why's the door locked? You know the rules, no doors locked in my house!
.........
mom: you know he'll start counting...
dad: one more chance....5, 4, 3, 2, 1 stand back...
me: *open door* whats up?
dad: Who were you talking to?
me: im talking to you.
mom: Why are you so sweaty?
me: im a child, im a teenager
mom: We heard voices and noises...and we thought..
dad: doesnt what we thought, what was that noise?
me: what noise? i only hear you two talking and laughing down stairs.
dad: nop we heard a noise...
me: look you acn't just bound in my room like that, you got to knock you got to communicate
dad: we knocked..
me: you didnt knock, you were screaming at me. this is repression what you're doing here. you ruining my youth.
mom: oh for pete sakes were you masturbating?
dad: honey..
me: was i...no i dont masturbate
dad: That's not something for you to bring up. That's a father-and-son thing, okay?
me: yeah father-and-son thing.
mom: its ok, its ok, you dont have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable. you can call it *name* happy time or my special alone time....

Fucking Gold. Straight up Gold. I Love that part. Transformers pwnz especially that part.

BTW :

DarkEX, LadiesMan217, Moofin, Callan, Loonerworlf

All you guys need to post some masturbation stories or else.... Since you do happen to be staring at my thread hehe
 
aye ive never been caught yet :rolleyes:

but why would i be scared to say i masterbate?
 
Make a video of such an act, so I can see the results for confidence, if you don't get dumped and slapped, then I will feel much more confident in asking such a question, either way you will find out if they have a penis when they wear tight pants even though guys do that nowadays (lolwut)
Once I get my phone I can send you a picture of my bulge in my tight pants :blushing:

http://www.comicblasphemy.com/comics/2008-10-27.jpg
How to Not Get Caught
 
l0l at this hole thread man, couldent stop loughing my ass off...
anyway, yeh we all jack off some times >_<
and yes i do admit i do it >_< please nobody actuly pay attention to this post T_T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back