- Joined
- Jul 16, 2007
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More
a few questions...
1. whats ROSEonline.exe, and TriggerDetect.exe
2. I downloaded the game guard, i put it in my rose folder but it said
I tryed re installing, doesn't work..
thanks in advance!
irst, download the ver 139 EVO client:
Link:To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Then Install the client, after it's installed. Run "ROSEonline.exe" and let it update completely! After it's updated, you MUST run "TriggerDetect.exe" and fill out your Graphic settings, if you do not run TriggerDetect, then the client will not run.
Next, you abosolutely NEED to download this. This will fix your game from thinking you have a Hacking Tool. GameGuard did an update that disabled most private servers (when you logged in it said "Detected Hacking tool" and closes the game). So to fix this, please download this file below and put it inside your Rose Online client folder and double click it (nothing will happen, it runs in the background). Anyone who trys to connect to your server will need this file.
Link:To view the content, you need to sign in or register
a few questions...
1. whats ROSEonline.exe, and TriggerDetect.exe
2. I downloaded the game guard, i put it in my rose folder but it said
This application has failed to start because TriggerVFS.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
I tryed re installing, doesn't work..
thanks in advance!

