[MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Just google "osrose svn.sql" it's like teh second link down,


and now I ran into a different problem, I don't know if anyone can help me but I can't seem to find rose online at "PortForward.com" if anybody can help me out that would be great.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

This Set up Was Easyer then gunZ, YOU ROCK! yeah i love this!
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

yes i am trying to install a server and i cant find the file "osrose svn.sql". i downloded every file a cupple times thanks
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

**** IT I GET STUCK THERE~!!@#~@!W!~!




After the libmysql package is installed, we need to change a few lib paths.




Open up your project (such as worldserver.dev, which can be found in the "worldserver" folder) Go to menu "Project>project option".
2. Go to "parameters" tab and change the "C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libws2_32.a" and "C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libmysql.a"
for you correct path.

Open DEV C++ and in the menu go to "Project>Project Option". Then go to the tab "Parameters" and change the "C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libws2_32.a" and "C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libmysql.a" to their correct paths, (look for files in the "lib" folder, and just copy and path).

Now, to compile the .exe, open the .dev (loginserver.dev, charserver.dev, worldserver.dev) and click on the menu "Execute>Rebuild All". And you have the .exe inside the sources folder!
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

To all of those who couldent get it heres the osrose svn.sql :
"osrose svn.sql"

But im having my own problem and im really not going through 142 pages to look for the answer.
Akai - [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More - RaGEZONE Forums
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

I haven't gotten mine too I have set everything right and yet its still says server dead.
 
Port Forwarding for Rose

I'm getting the 'Server DEAD' error.

My server is online and everything is online

I believe it is port-forwarding that is letting me down.

I have never port-forwarded anything with multiple ports required.

I have also checked (no luck there)

This is what my port forward screen on my router looks like:

Akai - [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More - RaGEZONE Forums


Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Hi all,

I have a probelm with the servers =(

here a screenshot

Akai - [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

I Have all 3 Server Working No Errors

I Seah The Patch to Play the game

My Bad english ;<
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

OMG what a long thread but w/e. I have a few problems if anyone could solve why It always says incorrect pass when i try to login. Also on my site it says ...

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 58

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_query() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Joey\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 67

Registration Failed!

ALSO! I had to set the IP to 127.0.0.1 and no one else can connect to my server. Does port forwarding help and on what ports?

AND what in the config.php in the webserver do you type in for database ['db'] that one?

Thanks :wolverine:wolverine:wolverine:wolverine:wolverine
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Works perfectly for me.. Except for the fact that I cannot access it from another computer in the same network. Any fixes?
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

I'm getting this in my CMS

Code:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 50

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 50

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 51
 
Total Characters:  
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 57
 
Total Characters Online:  
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 62

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Guest Account\My Documents\xampplite\htdocs\CMS\_inc\functions.php on line 63
 
Last edited:
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

MMmmm does anyone have Navicat MYSQL 5.0 or a link to it cause I can't seem to find it.
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Help here !!! Error rev 76 :(

 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

nvm my last post here is a problem.

Now, click your connection "localhost" and right click and go to "New Database". Name the database "roseon" and click OK. Right click on the database you just made, and click "Execute batch file". Browse to the folder you extracted the server files, and find the folder named "database" and double click "osrose svn.sql". It will start the process that .sql file, it may take a few minutes. If everything went right, it should tell you it executed it successfully. (The problem is in the fullserver/database file I don't see osrose svn.sql, can you tell me where exactly that will be?
 
re: [MEGA GUIDE] Rose Server Setup + Compiling + SQL & More

Ok I'm at the part where you click the Login,Char, and World, but it's telling me a message like Fatal Error: Could not execute query: Table 'roseon.c Channels Dosen't Exist can I get some help here o.O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back