Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
By Putting A TV in a room when I shutdown the emulator again and entered the room where the TV did not enter the room. I use Xampp 1.8.2 Why give that error?

Reaction score
Very nice but it was better if the guide tools (guide chat and bully report) were fixed. Much things are very complete, so this ins't a bad release. You've updated an bad emulator and it's harder to make things better then build them from scratch.

Reaction score
How use CMS?
You can use every cms on every emulator but it's the most important to get the client working. How does it work? The client is giving you acces with the SSO ticket to an user account. The SSO ticket get everytime updated (sometimes when you're logging in or acces the client). If the SSO ticket that the client request is the same as in the database, you get client acces otherwise a disconnect. Yeah, but some cms's uses different databases and you must merge them with the emulator database. I hate when people asking which cms they can use on a emulator, you can use every cms for a emulator if you show a little effort. Yeah, sometimes you also need to make changes in the PHP code of the cms to made it working, reading error codes and try to understand them can also help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is a RS4, Audi RS4?

The newer habbo revision dont need a banner anymore. So you can remove that "rs4.php" file of yours.
That's exactly what I was going to mention.
No need of "rs4.php" or "banner.php" file. The newer version doesn't require it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, I just come to the landing page, when my client is fully loaded
but then it disconnects me..

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
By Putting A TV in a room when I shutdown the emulator again and entered the room where the TV did not enter the room. I use Xampp 1.8.2 Why give that error?

That's only if you close the emulator manually, in-game type :shutdown and it will save all items in rooms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to debug it, it gives me this errors:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any errors, add my Skype w33ddaily
Tho, if you can't debug, it's because your original debug is at /bin/x84/Debug, copy that entire folder to /bin/Debug, then you should be fine.

Fixed the 87% poop, with editing the port.. and forwarding the port, idk if this helps you out too, but that was my fault :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my client just loads until the hotelview and then pow it disconnects..
why? :eek:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
my client just loads until the hotelview and then pow it disconnects..
why? :eek:

Press F12 go to console (if using Google Chrome), preserve your log & printscreen and post in the help section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back