Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any errors, add my Skype w33ddaily
Tho, if you can't debug, it's because your original debug is at /bin/x84/Debug, copy that entire folder to /bin/Debug, then you should be fine.

Thank you! It works :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay this is messed up... YouTube TV's aren't working for me... I'm using the ones that was provided in the database? What can be the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MrPudding - Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC] - RaGEZONE Forums

Why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhu right, I want a tut for this, if I post it on help section no one will help me I think, here in this topic are very much people who have a working one

There are enough tutorials around. It's just a matter of knowing what your doing and adapting it to the db or cms you want to use.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man, this is a great release! This can be very useful.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
How can i delete this image :s

its ugly :S

(NO I DONT EDIT CREDITS!!!!!!)

I know that it has been said multiple times but this time I'm going to say it with a large font.

Do NOT ask for help in this thread.
This includes but is not limited to:
- I can't debug it, xxx error is showing up?
- How can I fix this error that I get?
- How do I do this / get this / fix this?
- Need help with setting this up, plz!!!

If ya'll continue to ask for help, we'll get another good thread closed.
And no one wants that. So just use the help section!

--------

Oh and also:
Do NOT help people in this thread.
When people recieve help in a release thread, they'll continue to post here.
So you're helping people who BREAK THE RULES and are the reason why threads gets closed.

Lets have ONE release thread that doesn't get spammed with help requests. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also having this, but then i searched the URL and found it was: internal static string FIGUREDATA_URL = "http://www.holobox.com.es/lcnchk/figuredata.xml";
Im now looking around for how i can change it to the URL that was given in the config.

For now just change it to your localhost URL
You must change it to your figuredata.xml of your SWF path.
But I remember you could set it up in the extra_settings file. Unless I did something wrong.. which is what I think

--
By the way, this 32 bits version actually does work in both 32 and 64 bits so you don't need to worry! I compiled it in 32 bits due to many of you complaining about not having 64 bits OS.
The old version is 64 bits, but that doesn't mean it's newer. This is the latest version and works in both 32 and 64 bit systems.

Here I list the changes between v2.2.5 and v2.3 (also please update the database!! Don't use the one in v2.2.5, the newer one has a lot of changes):
- New achievements
- Talents added and working 100%
- Love Locks and wild west 'wanted' poster (or something like that)
- Bugs with gifts were fixed.
- Monsterplants almost finished. You can: see them grow (or die if you don't treat them), treat them, move and rotate them... but you can't breed them.
- You are now notified with an icon with a number (quantity) in your inventory telling you how many unseen new badges you have received
- And many things I still don't remember :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I advise everyone to install the new models of rooms is carnage, an avalanche of errors in logs lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i know i shouldnt post this but i have been looking around alot in the help section and also in the comments here that people have problems with the client, when they load it it loads 100% then they get d/c when they have seen the hotel view. If anyone are sitting on the fix please share otherwise it will just be posted for help alot more in the feature.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem, what I've done is: Delete cache & use the SWFS ( game map ) from the Plus Original emulator, then put the Habbo.swf in it and it works :) (don't forget to link the good variables)

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Looks nice man! I am searching for bugs and fixes for it. I will post some fixes soon.

Reaction score
Looks nice man! I am searching for bugs and fixes for it. I will post some fixes soon.

Bugs I've found:
Group items can't be picked up by the user which dropped them.
Jukebox: (Doesn't play the playlist, when reloading hotel jukebox goes back in your inventory)
Groups information disappears from room, after room reload or client reload.

Would be nice to have them fixed ^ if anyone could fix them please share with the community or P.M me if you want a part-time job. (££$$)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bugs I've found:
Group items can't be picked up by the user which dropped them.
Jukebox: (Doesn't play the playlist, when reloading hotel jukebox goes back in your inventory)
Groups information disappears from room, after room reload or client reload.

Would be nice to have them fixed ^ if anyone could fix them please share with the community or P.M me if you want a part-time job. (££$$)

I don't have a problem with Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back