Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mindfuck´s

Reaction score
No the question is:

Superman vs Batman

Not

Superman vs Batman with added Kryptonite.

I could as easily change the situation as you have done to

Superman without weakness to Kryptonite vs Batman with Kryptonite.

Superman will always win, he runs faster than the speed of light, leaps tall buildings in a single bound and turns back time by flying around the Earth a few times. Batman has Shark Repellant Spray and a gay sidekick.
How about Denny Crane vs Jack Bauer.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Superman could pick up a brick, throw it at the speed of light at Batman. Batman couldn't dodge it, he couldn't block it, his armour wouldn't do poop.

Superman wins in any situation.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How about Denny Crane vs Jack Bauer.

ill put it this way.

The Dinosaurs laughed at Jack ... (quote from somewhere i cant remmeber)

another one, who wins

Animal old transformers or new shiny car like Transformers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the strength Batman exhibits is grossly exaggerated.

You mean Superman, right?

He's a thick waffle, Batman would outsmart him in his sleep let alone when they're going to fight...

Superman has all these amazing powers, yet he continues to get captured for Batman & the rest of the JLA to rescue him...

Reaction score
You mean Superman, right?

He's a thick waffle, Batman would outsmart him in his sleep let alone when they're going to fight...

Superman has all these amazing powers, yet he continues to get captured for Batman & the rest of the JLA to rescue him...
No, i don't. He is a HUMAN, whatever strength he possesses is about par with a martial arts expert. The "feats of strength" which he can apparently accomplish are greatly exaggerated.

This is a comic/cartoon series, scenarios like that are created for the benefit of the storyline. We are basing this discussion on their abilities and strengths, how many times they have each been captured is irrelevant.

As DTB mentioned, absolutely ANY object can be picked up by Superman and used as a fatal weapon against Batman, from almost any distance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i don't. He is a HUMAN, whatever strength he possesses is about par with a martial arts expert. The "feats of strength" which he can apparently accomplish are greatly exaggerated.

This is a comic/cartoon series, scenarios like that are created for the benefit of the storyline. We are basing this discussion on their abilities and strengths, how many times they have each been captured is irrelevant.

As DTB mentioned, absolutely ANY object can be picked up by Superman and used as a fatal weapon against Batman, from almost any distance.
We're actually talking about the characters fighting, not the abilities against each other. Superman couldn't kill Batman and he knows it, he's given Batman some green kryptonite in case he goes mad, or is ever under the effect of some red kryptonite as he knows Batman is the only one who could stop him... Superman has also admitted Batman is the only man he fears.

Reaction score
We're actually talking about the characters fighting, not the abilities against each other. Superman couldn't kill Batman and he knows it, he's given Batman some green kryptonite in case he goes mad, or is ever under the effect of some red kryptonite as he knows Batman is the only one who could stop him... Superman has also admitted Batman is the only man he fears.

You started off by admitting that this was about them fighting, then went off on a tangent and started basing your argument on something he said in a comic/cartoon.

What he has said and done is absolutely irrelevant to the topic at hand - Do you actually understand that those things were written by people? Do you realize that the dialogue and storyline aren't real, and that somebody wrote it?

Let me make this perfectly clear; The storyline, the dialogue, the plot, the entire basis behind the entire comic - ALL of that is irrelevant.

What IS relevant, is what would happen if both of them fought. DO NOT start quoting me from a comic where they actually do fight and Batman wins. This is NOT about the comic or the cartoon and ANYTHING related to the rest of the series - This is about these 2 individuals ONLY, and the facts which we know about their individual fighting abilities.

I can not understand how you can be so dense.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, who cares, they're just children's stories. More mindfucks please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aren't real

his is about these 2 individuals ONLY, and the facts which we know about their individual fighting abilities.

I can not understand how you can be so dense.

Of course they aren't real, but through the comic books we get to know the characters "individual fighting abilities", how can you just outright say Superman would win when you have no idea what Batman can do? And how many weaknesses Superman has? They're fictional characters, they're portrayed how the writers say they are.

Here's an example; through the comics we know Batman has developed an exosuit that can actually copy the metahuman's powers and abilities, for example he could have the Green Lantern's ring power, Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, heck even The Flash's speed, Superman's strength or the Manhunter's invisibility... granted for a limited time, but with Batman's far greater intelligence he would kick Superman's arse with time to spare.

I'd like to see Superman even catch up to Batman when he's as quick as The Flash, let alone beat him when he has the magical powers (which Superman's vulnerable, as with mind control) of Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern...

And I started off with "it's the characters fighting" because I meant that Superman is just too "good" to kill Batman, he has to do what's good for the Human race, he would never kill him... he couldn't, even if it meant dying himself - it's his "character".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course they aren't real, but through the comic books we get to know the characters "individual fighting abilities", how can you just outright say Superman would win when you have no idea what Batman can do? And how many weaknesses Superman has? They're fictional characters, they're portrayed how the writers say they are.

Here's an example; through the comics we know Batman has developed an exosuit that can actually copy the metahuman's powers and abilities, for example he could have the Green Lantern's ring power, Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, heck even The Flash's speed, Superman's strength or the Manhunter's invisibility... granted for a limited time, but with Batman's far greater intelligence he would kick Superman's arse with time to spare.

I'd like to see Superman even catch up to Batman when he's as quick as The Flash, let alone beat him when he has the magical powers (which Superman's vulnerable, as with mind control) of Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern...

And I started off with "it's the characters fighting" because I meant that Superman is just too "good" to kill Batman, he has to do what's good for the Human race, he would never kill him... he couldn't, even if it meant dying himself - it's his "character".

I obviously don't know nearly as much about superhero comics as you do, but i know that Bane broke Batman's back, during which Robin had to pretend to be him. Bane possesses almost no strength at all when compared to Superman. So if Bane can get the better of him, why does Superman not deserve the same benefit of the doubt?

Likewise, although we can only speculate when comparing the strength of different characters, there is one thing we know for sure - Batman is only human. As such, we know what a human physically can or can not accomplish. Additionally, we also know that Kryptonite only has an effective range of 10 to 15 feet, so Superman simply has to keep at a distance.

Now, with regards to Batman's suit... It copies powers. In a battle of Superman VS Batman, there will only be Superman's powers to copy, none of which he is vulnerable to. He is almost completely immune to physical attacks, and he is also capable of traveling just as fast as 'The Flash'.

At the end of the day, the one and only hope for Batman to "win", is to get that Kryptonite within range of Superman, keep it there, then kill him while he has no powers. Superman can very easily prevent this from happening, and without that Kryptonite he has no chance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I obviously don't know nearly as much about superhero comics as you do, but i know that Bane broke Batman's back, during which Robin had to pretend to be him. Bane possesses almost no strength at all when compared to Superman. So if Bane can get the better of him, why does Superman not deserve the same benefit of the doubt?

Likewise, although we can only speculate when comparing the strength of different characters, there is one thing we know for sure - Batman is only human. As such, we know what a human physically can or can not accomplish. Additionally, we also know that Kryptonite only has an effective range of 10 to 15 feet, so Superman simply has to keep at a distance.

Now, with regards to Batman's suit... It copies powers. In a battle of Superman VS Batman, there will only be Superman's powers to copy, none of which he is vulnerable to. He is almost completely immune to physical attacks, and he is also capable of traveling just as fast as 'The Flash'.

At the end of the day, the one and only hope for Batman to "win", is to get that Kryptonite within range of Superman, keep it there, then kill him while he has no powers. Superman can very easily prevent this from happening, and without that Kryptonite he has no chance.

You keep saying Batman is only human, but that's the point... he stands human amongst the gods in the JLA yet they all fear his incredible intelligence & fighting abilities...

To break it down, it's basically Batman's brains against Superman's brawn.

You say Batman's only chance is Kryptonite (ignoring most of my other points...) but who's to say Batman couldn't block out the sun temporarily?

Oh, and The Flash is quicker than Superman.

Reaction score
You keep saying Batman is only human, but that's the point... he stands human amongst the gods in the JLA yet they all fear his incredible intelligence & fighting abilities...

To break it down, it's basically Batman's brains against Superman's brawn.

You say Batman's only chance is Kryptonite (ignoring most of my other points...) but who's to say Batman couldn't block out the sun temporarily?

Oh, and The Flash is quicker than Superman.

The Flash can run faster (purely due to endurance), not travel faster. Both have shown capabilities of traveling faster than the speed of light.

Batman may be smart, but you're forgetting that Superman's lightning-fast reflexes also allows him to react extremely fast. By comparison to his speed, the world (to him) appears to be moving slowly. This, coupled with the fact that he can travel faster than the speed of light, means that hypothetically he should be able to evade every single attack.

Of course this is not what the comics and cartoons portray, but that is my entire point. Regardless of what the comics or cartoons tell us, we have to make our own deductions based on the facts that we do know. Example:

Fact - Superman can travel faster than light.
Deduction - He can evade all attacks and time travel.

Based on the facts that we do know from the comics, i came to a real-life deduction. According to what the comics have told us, Superman and The Flash should be able to evade every attack, and be able to travel back in time and counter it. Every time.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't even get why batman is among the popular heroes. He's human, and yet is portrayed to be able to do things similar to non-human heroes. Such as the amount of damage he takes.

What can be said though, that batman shouldn't be underestimated even while being only human. Him vs superman, it could go either way, purely because batman has the brains and money to construct anything that could potentially damage superman with or without kryptonite. Lex Luther being a prime example.

Interesting topic btw.

Back In Action
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You keep saying Batman ....

Batman may be smart...

little_eye - Mindfuck´s - RaGEZONE Forums

Why So SERIOUS?

What year is this?
Reaction score

The fuk? [ img][/img] tag automaticily converts to [i ][/i] tag ?!?

Last edited:
Back