Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

What we have​

-Wemade Mir 4 Source Code Excluding Client side.
-x8 Mir 4 Clients ready to test. ( )
-Mir 4 Pak Tools. (Unpack and Pack) ( )
-Mir 4 Client Launcher & Server Console ( )

I'd also like to thank MentaL and his RZ community.
A few others I'd like to thank but I can't mention them here as I don't want them being spammed with "can i have the full source plz bro"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey RZ, I'm looking for anyone who may have an old copy of the Mir 4 Client. I'm looking for the earlist version you guys may have. Early Beta would be the dream but anything as close to launch would also work.

I currently have some server side source code which I currently can't verify and require some additional third party library files to get the builds working but I know that I will need a early Client as I don't have any Client Source Code so I will need to emulate some bits.

If this source is real then I can guarantee you the source will be made public on .

I smell a partnership between our sites ;) after all, we had MentaL first :*

Current Ealriest Client Version we have -
Do you know the client date?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it may sound silly, but I simply searched for mir4 on 4shared and some interesting things came up, including this:
Both links are old files.

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
We believe we need a "awk" client. The source we have is dated 2019.

Update:

We still can't 100% verify the files currently but we are pretty confident that they are real with some internal wemade urls scatterd across the source and some wemade deveolpers nicknames inside some code comments also.

Currently we are missing some external library files which is proving to be alittle difficult as we believe they may have used some custom version of some 3rd party software such as couchbase, google breakpad and rapidjson.

Here is a list of missing files: (VS 2017)

librecast.lib
libprotobuf.lib
libmysql.lib
libcouchbase.lib
breakpad_common.lib
crash_generation_client.lib
crash_generation_server.lib
crash_report_sender.lib
exception_handler.lib

Also we have been in talks with Rouge but they are very tight lipped as we expected, however we have unconvered some of your secrets ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Update:

We still can't 100% verify the files currently but we are pretty confident that they are real with some internal wemade urls scatterd across the source and some wemade deveolpers nicknames inside some code comments also.

Currently we are missing some external library files which is proving to be alittle difficult as we believe they may have used some custom version of some 3rd party software such as couchbase, google breakpad and rapidjson.

librecast.lib
libprotobuf.lib
libmysql.lib
libcouchbase.lib
breakpad_common.lib
crash_report_sender.lib
exception_handler.lib

Also we have been in talks with Rouge but they are very tight lipped as we expected, however we have unconvered some of your secrets ;)
Jev - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

• Haha
Reactions: Jev
Reaction score

Update:

librecast.lib
libprotobuf.lib
libmysql.lib
libcouchbase.lib
breakpad_common.lib
crash_report_sender.lib
exception_handler.lib

librecast.lib -
libprotobuf.lib -
libmysql.lib - build from source, or use it from mysql server
libcouchbase.lib -

The rest look like proprietary libs, so you will probably have to remove the dependency on them

I just re-read what you said lol, about custom changes. Just use the base libs, and remove/fix any differences. Likely just remove added functionality, and replace it with a "standard" solution if necessary.

Reaction score
librecast.lib -
libprotobuf.lib -
libmysql.lib - build from source, or use it from mysql server
libcouchbase.lib -

The rest look like proprietary libs, so you will probably have to remove the dependency on them

I just re-read what you said lol, about custom changes. Just use the base libs, and remove/fix any differences. Likely just remove added functionality, and replace it with a "standard" solution if necessary.
The others libraries are from the google breakpad suite.

Back