Firstly, I would like to praise and thank all the effort put into this project. I've been playing Mir4 since the beginning, and unfortunately, the way the company manages the game, both in terms of format and costs, makes it unfeasible for most people who enjoy it. Many have had to stop playing or now have their dedicated characters relegated to "alts." It's ridiculous to see how Rogue exists today, presumably having made a lot, I mean, a lot of money. I come from the time of the early emulated L2 servers, where I contributed to many free projects for people who just wanted to play and have fun. I really hope you can achieve a result soon to finally break Rogue's monopoly. Greetings to all and good luck.
 
Firstly, I would like to praise and thank all the effort put into this project. I've been playing Mir4 since the beginning, and unfortunately, the way the company manages the game, both in terms of format and costs, makes it unfeasible for most people who enjoy it. Many have had to stop playing or now have their dedicated characters relegated to "alts." It's ridiculous to see how Rogue exists today, presumably having made a lot, I mean, a lot of money. I come from the time of the early emulated L2 servers, where I contributed to many free projects for people who just wanted to play and have fun. I really hope you can achieve a result soon to finally break Rogue's monopoly. Greetings to all and good luck.
Rogue is an official "private" server though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jev
Are you really looking for a help or this thread is all about an advertisement for LOMCN forum? lol

Asking help here and posting updates or release on LOMCN? What a mofu lol
 
I want to out some scammers.

Picture 1: An inactive SSH session running a local server, note the terminal colours.

RZ_01 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums


Picture 2: Another game and the same colour scheme but this time the ssh session is active for the user "cabal-eyes".

348304892_266402065795293_5929231854223577337_n - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums


Picture 3: An active ssh session, same colour scheme for another server with a different user login "mir4mobile" for the game "Tianlong".

RZ_03 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums


Picture 4: This one is amusing, the admin tools being shown state "Mir4 Server by NCSOFT". Wemade make Mir, NCSoft make lineage. The image is from UE4.

RZ_04 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums


Picture 5: Another scam Youtube account, what do you notice? (Timestamp 25s).



imag - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums


The SSO V180 server edit has the exact same design as the NCsoft image above.

Lesson? Be mindful when trying to buy files. Scammers pray on dummies.

#Update

A youtuber has made a video showing the Discord scam in action.

 
Last edited:
I want to out some scammers.

Picture 1: An inactive SSH session running a local server, note the terminal colours.

View attachment 256302

Picture 2: Another game and the same colour scheme but this time the ssh session is active for the user "cabal-eyes".

View attachment 256303
Picture 3: An active ssh session, same colour scheme for another server with a different user login "mir4mobile" for the game "Tianlong".

View attachment 256305

Picture 4: This one is amusing, the admin tools being shown state "Mir4 Server by NCSOFT". Wemade make Mir, NCSoft make lineage. The image is from UE4.

View attachment 256306

Be mindful when people try to sell you files.
I find it strange they’re using a fake lib editor as if Mir 4 used .libs, also the same Mir 4 Server Manager with different text is bs. Smart little f*ckers
 
I find it strange they’re using a fake lib editor as if Mir 4 used .libs, also the same Mir 4 Server Manager with different text is bs. Smart little f*ckers
Updated the post to show some SSO fakies and how it interlinks. These people operate via Telegram, Discord and the occasional Skype.

September 2024 (updated names)

 
Last edited:
Update:

We now have all the required library files and all projects are building. Some tweaks are needed as some of the 3rd party files were customised. We are missing some serverjson files but we can recreate these. (This will allow the server exe's to boot and not just close upon launching)

Client has been fully ripped (39.6 GB)
I am going to see if I can load the unreal assets into UE4 (4.24.3) and go from there.

Launcher has been uploaded to Github whilst we work on other bits, a link can be found .
 
I don't have any skills, but I support you guys. Fighting.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev
Back