Legend Of Mir
Staff member
Moderator
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2023
- Messages
- 483
- Reaction score
- 594
More website additions
The issue is the mir 4 binary needs to be opened in a certain way which this launcher wont do. It would need to be custom made for the project.Jev here's a launcher source
Your #1 Source of High Quality Game Launchers since 2015
- master_unknown
- excelsior excelsior game launcher game launcher launcher
- Unlisted
The source was a leak from wemade directly and we’ve fixed it and adding the missing systems.That’s great work! Congratulations to the team!
I’m following the thread and the GitHub repo to stay updated when you open-source the emulator. I’m looking forward to seeing how it was implemented, since the original server has a lot of complex systems
The documentation page is offline. It would be good if you show us the architecture of the emulator, I mean at least a high level overview diagram. I'm really curious what kind of architecture they made mir4. Is it push or poll based?
No where because the test server is only up for the team to help test changes. (for now)Respected Jev, I have downloaded the client. Where can I register an account for the European or Asian servers to log into the game
[/Script/MirMobile.BuildVersion]
BuildName=GlobalBetaBuild
BuildRevision=488243
IsSingleBuild=False
StoreType=Xsolla
ServerInfoURL="https://new-api.azura-legends.com/serverinfo.json"
MajorVersion=1
MinorVersion=130
PatchVersion=1