- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 905
- Reaction score
- 636
I take no credit for anything posted here.
I have no idea about the item stats/mixing/aging/monsters/maps/skills/gm commands this server uses.
All I Know is it works and is pretty darn good. Latest server update is from 3rd may 2012.
Client DL:
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -
Part 5 -
Server/Admin DL:
(Remember to copy the Field and Char folder from the client to the server duh)
All Credits goes to the makers and developers of Magic/Mystic PT.
I have no idea about the item stats/mixing/aging/monsters/maps/skills/gm commands this server uses.
All I Know is it works and is pretty darn good. Latest server update is from 3rd may 2012.
Client DL:
Part 1 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Part 2 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Part 3 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Part 4 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Part 5 -
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Server/Admin DL:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(Remember to copy the Field and Char folder from the client to the server duh)
All Credits goes to the makers and developers of Magic/Mystic PT.
Last edited:


