Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Site Webengine Migrate to DMN CMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have an idea if it's possible to migrate the database from Web Engine to DMN CMS?

I currently have mine up and running, but I was using the Web Engine. Now, I'm planning to use DMN CMS. Will this have an effect on the database? If I migrate, will items, credit points, and user information remain intact?

Reaction score
if you change web CMS it will not fetch your current web engine data of your databases that you already have on your web engine, ask proffessional web coders to do such thing to you if u want everything saved up otherwise if you have newest dmn cms and can tweak few things you can keep some web engine tables by renaming them to dmn cms with the same column types and values, but i dont know, its waste of time in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Back