Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice C++
Reaction score
Hello Guys

it seems that i m doing something rong, after i install and make the rest of the changes from previous post i receive some error in index page...

i m using http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/aewdmu-full-ajax-web-900096/index3.html

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: localhost in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 9

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 10

wich is:

$sql_connection = mssql_connect('localhost','sa','***********');
$sql_database = mssql_select_db('MuOnline',$sql_connection);

i use xamp 1.7.1 and sql 2008 r2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Novice C++
Reaction score
Hello Guys

it seems that i m doing something rong, after i install and make the rest of the changes from previous post i receive some error in index page...

i m using http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/aewdmu-full-ajax-web-900096/index3.html

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: localhost in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 9

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 10

wich is:

$sql_connection = mssql_connect('localhost','sa','***********');
$sql_database = mssql_select_db('MuOnline',$sql_connection);

i use xamp 1.7.1 and sql 2008 r2

up.......

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if youre home dedicated serve use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost
otherwise put global ip instead of localhost

hope this will be usefull

Upvote 0