Mute a player

Re: [Release] Mute a player

Please do. I'm working on a number of other things right now (mail system, spectator mode for PvP, and a lot more). ;__;
Well, I don't know what revision you're using. <_< So I'm just gonna throw one out there that looks correct.
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

What's the problem?

well, I try muting myself, Im a GM so when i'm in hide it works, but when i'm not in hide, it doesn't block me and I also tested on my friend o_O I made him non-GM and tried muting, but he could talk. It seems it only works on GMs that are in hide?
 
Re: [Release] Mute a player

Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 2 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan\Desktop\OdinMS\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan\Desktop\BryanMS Repack V.5\src\net\sf\odinms\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:1155: 'else' without 'if'
                } else if (splitted[0].equals("!stfu")) {
                  ^
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)
Anyone know what my problem is?
 
Back