Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUToolz English Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sql_Error
SELECT top 50 [Character].Money, [Character].Name, [Character].cLevel, [Character].Class, [Character].CtlCode , isnull(Resets,0) as Resets, MEMB_STAT.ConnectStat, [Character].Strength, [Character].Dexterity, [Character].Energy, [Character].Vitality, AccountCharacter.GameIDC, GuildMember.G_Name, [Character].pkcount, [Character].Mana, [Character].Life, Character.accountid, Character.mu_id, Memb_info.bloc_code, Memb_info.memb__pwd, memb_info.modi_days, Character.MapNumber, [memb_info].addr_info, [memb_info].addr_deta , memb_info.post_code,memb_info.mail_chek, Character.LevelUpPoint, Memb_stat.* FROM Character LEFT OUTER JOIN MEMB_STAT ON Character.AccountID COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CS_AS = MEMB_STAT.memb___id LEFT OUTER JOIN AccountCharacter ON Character.AccountID COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS = AccountCharacter.Id LEFT OUTER JOIN Memb_info ON Character.AccountID COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS = memb_info.memb___id LEFT OUTER JOIN GuildMember ON Character.Name COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS = GuildMember.Name ORDER BY [Character].Resets DESC,[Character].cLevel DESC [nativecode=S0022 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Resets

Help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
turk, i had that prob when i went to my ranking page

if u look in the instructions above it has some lines you have to inject into your MuOnline database. You do that in SQL's Query Analyzer.

Once I did that everything worked great.

See:
"DATABASE CHANGES and SQL QUeries to make ur Mutoolz work ok!

Use Muonline;
alter table Character add Resets int;
alter table Character add mu_id int identity;
go

run this on ur query analyser and u should be ok!"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Array ( [auth_user] => turkmu [auth_pass] => 0+l8FvsGOI9KAXRi7FMoTwLvQz30ZkHnj4i0gyhoFo4= [SmartyPaginate] => Array ( [default] => Array ( [item_limit] => 20 [item_total] => 2 [current_item] => 1 [urlvar] => next

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hybernation is a protection feature .. when the account is not going to be used for a while

tukemo.. those are ddebug info.. turn $debug=1 in config.php into $debug = 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jon or anyone, how to make sig.php show in forums?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in ur signature..
just insert it as a image.. [/B]
then the link to image should be [url]http://yousitepath/sig.php[/url]

that easy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this problem when i login with to my account:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\modules\user.php on line 55
please give me solution thanks all

ps: its only happened with normal characters, no errors with game master login

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lesansan said:
i have this problem when i login with to my account:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\modules\user.php on line 55
please give me solution thanks all

ps: its only happened with normal characters, no errors with game master login
i already fixed that.. ill post in the forum later the updated files.. there is only two files that are updated to fix that.

it happends when a foreach() loop is run and the data sent is empty. happens when the vault empty or the account has no character..

nothing to really worry about... it is just a minor flaw in the design.

u can even fix it ur self.

by opening user.php and admin.php
and looking for the
foreach loops

it looks like this

foreach ($results as $results => $value {
lots of stuff here

to avoid a foreach empty problem.. u can this to enclose the entire foreach statement
if (is_array($results)) {
then the foreach loop here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx john, maybe something wrong on my end coz it don't show, in this forum it shows broken, in my forum it just shows the code. oh well

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here the ** means... close braces.. give me a few hours.. i need to finish coding this paid site im making.

ill look for that updated files i meantioned...

ow yeah.. btw: im releasing a 2.1d maybe this week.. it would not be the next generation mutoolz cms (mutoolz 2.2) since i havent even finished making the main code for it.. but u can see the progress of it here

if u need something added to 2.1d ( which will still use the current system )
please go to the forums and submit a list.. ill look over them later. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just removed foreach ($results as $results => $value and it all fixed. Thank john_d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already enabled the php_gd2 extensions and the php_mssql but i can't restart it, i'm using apache http server

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't look at the extension dir

Last edited:
Back