Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUToolz English Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to member function fetchRow() on a non-object in d:\Website\_libs\mutoolz.tpl.php on line 627

This is the error that i take from site when try to login, no matter wich account i use.

Line 627 is:

while ($row=$topchar->fetchRow(DB_FETCHMODE_ASSOC)) {

Well, in fact, i take this error when try to login and than it seems to me that i am logged in. On left side have a menu "My account" in place when been login form, but clicking on "My account" and other butons takes same error. It seems like a problem with connection to ODBS. I install everyting like you say in tuotirial, but not working properly :(
Can you help me, please.
Sorry for my bad english and 10x in advance for help ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
John!
No appear number of the rank, all "0", but all config correct.

Thank you.

Daniel

Reaction score
Mr John_d, may I ask for your help? I'm not using MuToolz, but I use some of it functions (I use things from all packages), and I saw that your package has a nice thing that shows how much time is remaining to bc & ds! That's a cool idea man! But I tried to find that to use it on my web and I couldn't, can you give me some pointers?

Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
actaully that script was just posted on kidznetwork... i didnt really bother editing it much though.. cause i didnt feel like it., wasnt mine anyway.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] MUToolz English Guide

this is good guide worked for me too !!! thank ya

Back