Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuWeb ver 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this may be the noob question of the year but i'm new -_-" my question is:

I already installed the webpage and configured the config.php but the people can't see the page, what's wrong? is there something else i must do for the people to see it?

thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its almost impossible because we can only obtain from SQL the info of the acount (online/offline) and not info about what char. but after some resets and some people you probabli wount play with all chars so only the pricipal char will show on the top of the ranking.
and them you have problem solved. but i will try to correct this mayby there is a way.

hehe its possible and i made it. tomarow i will post this working.

but mutoolz have that features..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice webpackage. but i have 1 problem with TOP of dewil square.. its not working. maybe i need to add something in database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help with reset !!!

Well guys i have a little problem with PK resets. When I reset any Pk CHARACTER (example 10 kills) something crush. Instead of making my character to HERO LEVEL they make him PK with (-1 kill). Can some one help me ! =Master= help please !

10x in advance !!! :crash: :crash:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This web works correctly with the program for servant web xampp because to it my me does not work.

Excuse my Englishman, which happens(passes) is that I am from Argentina.

^ _ ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a server with 1.02D files,all works for me and my people but in the ranking all the people have 0 resets...I want to see the true resets they have....

I execute in querry analizer this code:

UPDATE CHARACTER SET CTLCODE=0 WHERE CTLCODE IS NULL

But the people have 0 resets :( .Plz help me.

Sry for my bad english.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi i have a server with 1.02D files,all works for me and my people but in the ranking all the people have 0 resets...I want to see the true resets they have....

I execute in querry analizer this code:

UPDATE CHARACTER SET CTLCODE=0 WHERE CTLCODE IS NULL

But the people have 0 resets :( .Plz help me.

Sry for my bad english.

I had this same prob, you just have to change the script in the pages "doXXX" in "Ranking", well, you'll see it:

SELECT TOP $top "...cLevel,>>>>Reset<<<<,Strength,Dexterity,Vitality,Energy,MapNumber,AccountID from Character where class='17' order by >>>>Reset<<< ...."

Just change, where you see "Reset" put "Resets". :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this same prob, you just have to change the script in the pages "doXXX" in "Ranking", well, you'll see it:

SELECT TOP $top "...cLevel,>>>>Reset<<<<,Strength,Dexterity,Vitality,Energy,MapNumber,AccountID from Character where class='17' order by >>>>Reset<<< ...."

Just change, where you see "Reset" put "Resets". :)

I do this but the people have 0 resets :( ,what i must do?

Sry for my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people, I get this error I hope people can help me thanxs.

MuWeb install requirements results

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_DNUMBER, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 371

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's greate! tnx man! It best of all that i seen. Sry for my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too

Master thnx for easy php it works with your web fine , but flash don't work for me too .
Look :
=Master=_OLD - MuWeb ver 0.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Same thing here cache empty same thing
any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What can i do with this stuped eror please help ;) i want to fix this
=Master=_OLD - MuWeb ver 0.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back