Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuWeb ver 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
=Master=_OLD - MuWeb ver 0.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

and how i can fix that ? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and this web site 100 % have security ? :)
No bugs for hackers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mig1st4ck
its almost impossible because we can only obtain from SQL the info of the acount (online/offline) and not info about what char. but after some resets and some people you probabli wount play with all chars so only the pricipal char will show on the top of the ranking.
and them you have problem solved. but i will try to correct this mayby there is a way.

hehe its possible and i made it. tomarow i will post this working."

Well i need that too, if i fix that i put for everibody, but a i dont say i will post .... because i dont now iff i can do it as everybody ends the msn on the forum ^^

sorry my english but im Portuguese

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
muweb 0.4 Interface remembers me to an old mutoolz skin, its nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Boys I have one problem with Muweb 0.3 by =Master=.I'am using 99b+ server files by tomm89 from RZ and appache 2.5.6.But When Some Charecter become PK and try to clear with site something going wrong.In the sait when try CLEAR PK it shows me "..... Has Been Successfully Cleared " but when I open Character in game It is still PK. And When I open it with Mu editor i saw That the character has the same kills like before the only change is that from Murder Level to Default but the kill counts is same.Another problem is with zen need for Clear PK. In my config.php I set $clearpkzen= "10000000". But when Clear Hero with Site it takes me only 10mil I mean For 1kill=10mil and for 50 kills=10mil? I wont to edit Zen Formula Like this (Pkcount*10mil for every Kill). Can someone Help me with those 2 problems? I will upload My dopkreset.php, config.php, and pictures from editor befor clear Pk with site and after that. 10x in advance pls if you can help. :dontgetit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Have Problem Please Help Me !

I Have That Problem Plz Guys Help Me !!

Warning: mssql_connect(): Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in c:\appserv\www\config.php on line 369

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in c:\appserv\www\config.php on line 370

Warning: mssql_query(): Unable to connect to server: (null) in c:\appserv\www\modules\top5.php on line 4

Warning: mssql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in c:\appserv\www\modules\top5.php on line 4

# Name Resets

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in c:\appserv\www\modules\top5.php on line 32

Devil Square: 32:02
Blood Castle: 02:02
Castle Siege:
Warning: mssql_connect(): Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in c:\appserv\www\config.php on line 369

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\appserv\www\config.php on line 369

Go Here
and See What is the problem and post here
how i repear that problem please us help!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MuWeb ver 0.3

master can u help me with this .???? thnx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

First sry for my bad english and now the problem
The problem is i have install muweb 0.3 and evrything is ok but i don;t know

How to repair this:
Code:
Server Version:
Notice: Undefined variable: muonline in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\config.php on line 370

Warning: mssql_select_db(): Unable to select database: in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\config.php on line 370
1.02D
  	Server Experience:
Notice: Undefined variable: muonline in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\config.php on line 370

Warning: mssql_select_db(): Unable to select database: in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\config.php on line 370
350X
  	Server Drop:

80%
  	Server Port:

Total Accounts:
Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid object name 'MEMB_INFO'. (severity 16) in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 369

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 369

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 370
  	Total Characters:
Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid object name 'Character'. (severity 16) in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 376

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 376

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 377
  	Total Guilds:
Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid object name 'Guild'. (severity 16) in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 383

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 383

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 384
  	Users Connected:
Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid object name 'MEMB_STAT'. (severity 16) in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 392

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 392

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 394

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 396

Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid object name 'MEMB_STAT'. (severity 16) in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 409

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 409

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\index.php on line 411

Can somebody fix for me this files please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

=Master= Can u remake this web to be more safer, coze i think noobs could hack it :DD Thnx man, i think this was best mu web ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back