Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUX to be launched soon. Only in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it should not be called MUX.
new interface,events,names,camera,mobs,new character looks.

webzen only sueing because they call it MU -x ,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
darkav you can't realease if you don't the server files XD

no, but i have the beta client now, one of the chs guys selling it on vzkj, the only problem, i cant do much with it atm, since i have no protocol communication and i can not connect to their servers to sniff stuff...

so i was asking on vzkj, when they are planning on opening it. as simple as that ;d

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it should not be called MUX.
new interface,events,names,camera,mobs,new character looks.

webzen only sueing because they call it MU -x ,

well partly becuase its called MU but it also through a complete 1up on them as when it got annouced webzen hadnt even said they where attempting to make MU 2. Although now webzen have somthign to show up interms of graphics XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ DarkAv
sorry if i offended you, i saw when say your going to release the server files soon, and for the fact i know it's not even open yet and there is no date. thats why i say those word about you. and we all know your capable of it. :)

but like all files, it would appear first in china forum.

i keep everyone posted if they release it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5zfnybt7YE&feature=related"]YouTube - MuX Game Trailer , MUX - The legend of dragon .[/ame]

and this?

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
Actually DaRKav you can do a lot if you got game client that is not packed. You can find there every packet structure for creating an emulator without even need of server. That's what FeN$x teached me (ty). But probably first you would need to find encryption algorithms if there are any and without server it would be harder.
So good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But probably first you would need to find encryption algorithms if there are any and without server it would be harder.
So he can throw away encryption. I think it's not hard work. I need only client, and i can write emulator ^^.

Reaction score
check out game screens, looks awesome

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New screens

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well partly becuase its called MU but it also through a complete 1up on them as when it got annouced webzen hadnt even said they where attempting to make MU 2. Although now webzen have somthign to show up interms of graphics XD

Webzen had announced MU 2 long time before The9 came up with their "original" idea of making a plagiarized copy called MUX. And besides, MU 2 has been in development for about several years now. If I were Webzen. I would sue The9. Remember what Nintendo did when Webzen were developing Project Wiki? In case you don't remember, Nintendo sued Webzen and WIKI was discontinued.

Firstly, The 9 lost their WoW publishing license, and they almost immediately announced their upcoming "World of Fight".

Secondly, the Chinese company lost its MU publishing license, and guess what - MU X is on the way... So which popular game is next? The 9's behaviour is completely intolerable.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More Pics

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

more pictures.

Fighter/Warrior, Archer, Assassin, Magician <--translated

enjoy

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

looking for client..

Last edited:
4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
More imaqes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unless this MU blue crap is good this game is gonna pwn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back