Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUX to be launched soon. Only in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE

i got some info that MUX is open for beta testing on DECEMBER 2009 and does not have the ip limit * which mean any one can join around the world.

i think it will be better then MUBLUE because of the new 3D interface , and ways of playing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE

i got some info that MUX is open for beta testing on DECEMBER 2009 and does not have the ip limit * which mean any one can join around the world.

i think it will be better then MUBLUE because of the new 3D interface , and ways of playing it.
Good news!
So we waiting for client now.

It is better - look at screens or video.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE

thank god..some actual dates :w00t: can't wait for this !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man if you payed attention to any thing that happened ever youd know it does

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one know the system req for this game??
pls i wanna know because i have 1.6 GHz only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they havnt been released yet but there is bowned to be detail levels

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sratch d3 this is hot

lol... while I admit that this game will probably be great, it'd be a bit silly to compare 99% of games with something like Diablo 3... You just know that D3 will fracking own everything in its category.

By the way, the full name appears to be "Miracles: Ultimate X". From The9's 2009 financial results conference call:

Miracles Ultimate X is our first in-house developed 3D MMORPG with three years of dedicated work. Miracles Ultimate X creates a fantasy world with high quality graphics and fluid movements. We conducted an internal alpha testing on September 14th which lasted for three weeks and currently we are enriching the game content by expanding maps and increasing missions. We expect to conduct further testing in order to create the best game quality before its rollout.

It seems quite stupid of them to screw up their business relationship with Webzen by trying to falsely use the name of Webzen's product (which isn't even that well-known), especially on a game that is completely different in almost every way except the basic genre.

Anyhoo... cool screenies :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By the way, the full name appears to be "Miracles: Ultimate X". From The9's 2009 financial results conference call:

It seems quite stupid of them to screw up their business relationship with Webzen by trying to falsely use the name of Webzen's product (which isn't even that well-known), especially on a game that is completely different in almost every way except the basic genre.

Anyhoo... cool screenies :8:

LOL yeah they would have had to change the name but it can cleverly still be called MU-X :lol:

but yeah it is pretty much different in every thinkable way it even seems to have a targeting system as apposed to WZ's MU spray and pray with skills :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New info at the official web mux.the9.com

Code:
《奇迹传说》最新官方职业视频推出 12.07
  《奇迹传说》自对外公布以来受到了广大玩家的热切期待,为了感谢所有玩家的支持,我们特别制作了最新职业展示视频。

《奇迹传说》官方职业视频

游戏初期将分为三大种族以及四种职业,并分别具有男女性别选择。

法师——研究四大元素的奥秘,纵横天地间的魔法能量。即使远古的巨龙,也会在其威力强大的魔法之下灰飞烟灭! 

剑士——天生的勇者,挥动手中的屠龙巨剑,斩断世间的一切邪恶!

刺客——行走在光明与黑暗边缘的死亡使者,施展变幻莫测的身法,在飞溅的血色中收割生命!

弓手——大自然的精灵,也是让魔族闻风丧胆的狩魔猎手,擅长治愈被战火摧残的草木生灵。

《奇迹传说》定会在视觉冲击、个人体验、公会战争、互动交友等系统中,带给您一个全新的RPG游戏体验!

2010年,敬请期待!

Google Translate:

"Miracle legend" professional video introduction of the latest official 12.07
"Miracle legend" has been announced since the majority of players are looking forward to, in order to thank the support of all players, we have produced the latest professional display video.

"Miracle legend" Official Professional Video

The game will initially be divided into three races, as well as four kinds of occupations, with male and female sex selection, respectively.

Master - Research the four elements of mystery, vertical and horizontal energy between heaven and earth magic. Even if the ancient dragon, will be in its powerful magic under the ashes!

Swordsman - naturally brave, waving the hands of the Dragonslayer Sword, cut off all worldly evil!

Assassin - walking on the edge of light and dark messenger of death, unleashing unpredictable shenfa, in the splash of the redness of the skin in the harvest of life!

Archer - Nature spirits, which is a terror-stricken, the Gabriel Mozu hunter, adept at healing war-ravaged vegetation creatures.

"Miracle legend" will be in the visual impact, personal experience, the Society of war, friends and other interactive systems, give you a brand new RPG gaming experience!

In 2010, so stay tuned!

The new video:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG WOW dling vid now... LOL they still using WZ's music?
looks pretty cool slightly like WC3 with the capes but then very Asian with all the auras around items etc. Private servers here we come

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL they still using WZ's music?

Haha yeah, that was funny :D:

I mirrored that video here, since the official site is a bit crappy and slow:

This game doesn't really have anything to do with the Mu section though... It's kinda like if Hero Online or Kal Online brought out an expansion that had a boss monster called Kundun in it... it's funny to Mu players but not really in fact relevant to this section :thumb:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha yeah, that was funny :D:

I mirrored that video here, since the official site is a bit crappy and slow:

This game doesn't really have anything to do with the Mu section though... It's kinda like if Hero Online or Kal Online brought out an expansion that had a boss monster called Kundun in it... it's funny to Mu players but not really in fact relevant to this section :thumb:

Haha, totally agree with the point though...
Well, do have a bit more in common than you would see, they have same protocol engine, and we kinda all know where that came from ;D

P.S. should be faster ;d

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
P.S. should be faster ;d

Maybe it was slower just because I'm in Australia... It kept stopping and starting for me... but my local mirror plays instantly :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't wait.. the game graphic it's awsome :D hope that will be privates 2 xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MUX is not the same but MU Online is a great imitation as can be seen in the title of the site where he's written MUX Online - The China MuOnline Version
English site ~>

Webzen Pursues Trademark Litigation Against The9 for Its Popular Online Game MU

Mux ("Miracle legend" MUX) is real 3D MuOnline version?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back