• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Plus Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: OnHabbor Emulator [My Plus Edit]

RELEASE63-201405071257-197450526
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vmk798vp2gwnzsw/RELEASE63-201405071257-197450526.swf

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Another rename, why not just release the fixes themself instead of just renaming the emulator and releasing it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gonna test this out. I have been waiting for an edit worth starting with.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Another rename, why not just release the fixes themself instead of just renaming the emulator and releasing it?

They fixed it in another forum, so it's understandable. How is it "just a rename" if it has fixes you want posted then? ;P "Just a rename" implies no bug fixes or any changes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The amount of coders that touched it already... Then alooot more from this edit... I think I'll just rip fixes out. Thanks for this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

People who think that just changed the name of the emulator was not this emulator to my hotel was more like I will not use more he decided to release -.- ', More if the problem is this I place, plus the name of the emulator back .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some testing there are still a lot of header to fix but I do like that you fixed ltds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does the floor command work?

Can you make this for 32bit?

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Freeze -> was it even broken?
Banzai -> nothing to fix? just wrong interaction types
Command :eha - such skill, wow
Command :handitem - such skill, wow
YouTube TV's -> has been posted
Wireds -> what wired fixes? i don't have any errors
New Wireds -> has been posted.
Football -> i don't see any fix?
Limited Edition -> has been fixed.
New Rooms -> has been posted.

Not trying to be a witch or anything - but there's nothing new in this release. It's Plus with all the fixes that has been posted.
It's a great little package for people who are too lazy to apply the fixes themself. But it's not more than that.

Reaction score
Good release i guess but what was the problem with Banzai and Freeze ? Peoples say they fixed it but when i look the source, i see nothing more than the original release...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I doubt this would be stable. The original Plus emulator is already messed up. You guys keep fixing stuff and make the codes wurse. The stability of the emulator should be fixed. This is only making it wurse. Anyhow.. thanks for the fixes I guess...

Not trying to be a witch or anything - but there's nothing new in this release. It's Plus with all the fixes that has been posted.
It's a great little package for people who are too lazy to apply the fixes themself. But it's not more than that.

I don't think he fixed wired at all. He just thought it was fixed. And then released it :p.

I got the real wired fix for this emu (H). Demo is available :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This will just make way more "noobs" opening a hotel and think they can get money out of it :D
But still good release for the lazy ones :D and thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back