My server almost done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us the full specs of your server. Connection speed is useless if you have a poor hardware specs. Also give us the price and if you can guaranty 99% uptime.

IBM BladeCenter H with 14 HS22 Blades. Dual Core each with 8 threads, 32Gib RAM, 2 x 300GB (can be raid0 or mirrored for full backup)and 6 x 1/4/8/10GB switch copper/fiber so i don't think you will be having problem with uptime percentage. Hosting can be on top of a VM or blade dedicated or HA. I would not worry about server specs or connection speed or uptime, we provide telco grade equipments and solutions.. what you have here is just a child's play for us. :P:

Send me your email so i can provide you a good quote.

IBM BladeCenter H with 14 HS22 Blades. Dual Core each with 8 threads, 32Gib RAM, 2 x 300GB (can be raid0 or mirrored for full backup)and 6 x 1/4/8/10GB switch copper/fiber so i don't think you will be having problem with uptime percentage. Hosting can be on top of a VM or blade dedicated or HA. I would not worry about server specs or connection speed or uptime, we provide telco grade equipments and solutions.. what you have here is just a child's play for us. :P:

Send me your email so i can provide you a good quote.

Is it Dedicated? Or shared? Do you have other than that?

in my case... no bugs because i use the tantra neo zoominc client..

maybe you use another client thats why you have missing file...

and it will have bug / missing file / different icon(sprite) because of different edit of the clientres and tantraparam..

its not just copy and paste.. you must work also in your side to fix..

but when i use zoominc client, i can't log in my accounts

it always says "id does not exist"

did you modify other files on client? i only changed serverlist.bin and tantra param

i haven't change htmessage, htsetting, etc.

but when i use zoominc client, i can't log in my accounts

it always says "id does not exist"

did you modify other files on client? i only changed serverlist.bin and tantra param

i haven't change htmessage, htsetting, etc.

where you get that serverlist.bin?? from DBSRV or from htlauncher.exe creation??

coz if id does not exist?it is not found in your database server..
i change the htmessage with the my ip address also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back