My Server Source (InsideMS)

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
21
InsideMS v62

  • gMS-like
  • Easter Event
  • Stable Source
  • 100+ Hours Uptime
  • Hired Merchants Working
  • Solomon Scrolls working
  • PVP Working

Copied from topsite description:
Code:
[v62] [10x/5x2x] [Low Rate] [gMS-Like] [Stable Server] [Merchants Fully Working] [Marriage] [Fixed Quest Drops] [PvP] [Player Commands]

Download Link, have fun:
 
Last edited:
johnh53 - My Server Source (InsideMS) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
But last I checked DrakoMS still had 11 online.

Last time I checked you server gets hacked every week.

Your server has twice that amount online.

You're so fucking pro.

When did I ever claim i'm fucking pro or had more?

Says the guy who has 40 players online for 2 years now.

How is that even relevant, as I said above, when did I ever say I have more? You just can't state your source is stable without proper testing.

haha *like*

You're retarded, keep on liking.

That made me laugh.And i agreed it's 100% true. The guy has like 10-40 players only daily

Hell yeah because it's so funny, ofcourse.


Now what.
 
Last time I checked you server gets hacked every week.



When did I ever claim i'm fucking pro or had more?



How is that even relevant, as I said above, when did I ever say I have more? You just can't state your source is stable without proper testing.



You're retarded, keep on liking.



Hell yeah because it's so funny, ofcourse.



Now what.
Last time i check i had 148 online =/ how did i get hacked every week?
 
Your just mad cause i burned you on gtop100 :laugh:

If I wanted to I would **** up your server's economy in less than a day, all these dupe exploits. Oh wait, your high rate server doesn't even have a economy. Why would I be mad because a high rate server "burned" my low rate server on the toplist? Just wait until Nido upgraded to v0.89, then your high rate server gets owned by a low rate server. Oh wait, probably your server will already be down in 2 weeks, I don't think I will be done upgrading by then. :(
 
Back