My Server Source (InsideMS)

If I wanted to I would **** up your server's economy in less than a day, all these dupe exploits. Oh wait, your high rate server doesn't even have a economy. Why would I be mad because a high rate server "burned" my low rate server on the toplist? Just wait until Nido upgraded to v0.89, then your high rate server gets owned by a low rate server. Oh wait, probably your server will already be down in 2 weeks, I don't think I will be done upgrading by then. :(

Sure lets see :)
 
No is crappy server passing mines.

I love how you call Nido crappy when the first NPC in your server doesn't even dispose properly. By the way, it's interesting that at night when you are sleeping you get less votes and other servers catch up, then in the morning you get lots of votes again.
Another fact that shows that your server is crappy is that you buy everything, you probably bought your source, you buy fixes, you buy crappy NPCs (well, they are so bugged that it's possible you made them on your own), you buy websites, you buy Gtop accounts.

Anyways, it's not worth discussing with someone like you.
 
I love how you call Nido crappy when the first NPC in your server doesn't even dispose properly. By the way, it's interesting that at night when you are sleeping you get less votes and other servers catch up, then in the morning you get lots of votes again.
Another fact that shows that your server is crappy is that you buy everything, you probably bought your source, you buy fixes, you buy crappy NPCs (well, they are so bugged that it's possible you made them on your own), you buy websites, you buy Gtop accounts.

Anyways, it's not worth discussing with someone like you.

It's true, he spent $20 on that website that could've been easily designed in like an hour.
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (14 members and 3 guests)
mertjuh, billybombill, Solstice!, evgz, flav, kevintjuh93, deadbob123, Kramer., NemesisToKill, deagan, wackyracer, JarrYD, ojloc, Alec5H50
 
Back