Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Source (v16)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tnx trashee09

about this warning in neuz source
DPClient.cpp(18760) : warning C4101: 'nBufSize' : unreferenced local variable

anyone fix it?

go to DPClient.cpp

find this:

void CDPClient::SendMapKey( const char* szFileName, const char* szMapKey )
{
BEFORESENDSOLE( ar, PACKETTYPE_MAP_KEY, DPID_UNKNOWN );
ar.WriteString( szFileName );
ar.WriteString( szMapKey );
//iGuard-- Remove map key
// SEND( ar, this, DPID_SERVERPLAYER );
}

uncomment this:

Code:
//	SEND( ar, this, DPID_SERVERPLAYER );

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to DPClient.cpp

find this:

void CDPClient::SendMapKey( const char* szFileName, const char* szMapKey )
{
BEFORESENDSOLE( ar, PACKETTYPE_MAP_KEY, DPID_UNKNOWN );
ar.WriteString( szFileName );
ar.WriteString( szMapKey );
//iGuard-- Remove map key
// SEND( ar, this, DPID_SERVERPLAYER );
}

uncomment this:

Code:
//	SEND( ar, this, DPID_SERVERPLAYER );

MoverSkill.cpp
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2336) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2336) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2540) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2540) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
AttackArbiter.cpp
AttackArbiter.cpp(541) : warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
AttackArbiter.cpp(543) : warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
AttackArbiter.cpp(734) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF

Build log was saved at "file://d:\New Folder (4)\Output\WorldServer\Release\BuildLog.htm"
WorldServer - 0 error(s), 12 warning(s)

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped

12 warnings in compiling world server xD any fix about that?

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
after downloading this, i codded my own pet filter in it and compiled it adding the needed files and didnt had any errors.

just unnused or unnasigned variables so mee~ lol.

codded soem new features and its workign kewl :3

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

MoverSkill.cpp
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2336) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2336) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2540) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
\New Folder (4)\Official Source\_Common\MoverSkill.cpp(2540) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
AttackArbiter.cpp
AttackArbiter.cpp(541) : warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
AttackArbiter.cpp(543) : warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
AttackArbiter.cpp(734) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data

Build log was saved at "file://d:\New Folder (4)\Output\WorldServer\Release\BuildLog.htm"

Those are warnings. not errors., now go and coe soemthing usefull.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
after downloading this, i codded my own pet filter in it and compiled it adding the needed files and didnt had any errors.

just unnused or unnasigned variables so mee~ lol.

codded soem new features and its workign kewl :3

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Those are warnings. not errors., now go and coe soemthing usefull.

Nice typing :3

I personally wouldn't use this source since i switch between Virtu's and Spikes, but its cool you coded/released o:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MoverSkill.cpp
AttackArbiter.cpp

here try this, replace your MoverSkill and AttackArbiter with this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmmm... my server exes seem to be working perfectly, but for some peculiar reason, Neuz won't run right. It just has the white loading screen forever. It doesn't even generate any error files or popups. It's using the exact same resources as the server, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to change Legend icon in source

Use "Search entire solution" and typ in the name of the Hero icon.
Then you should find something related to LEGEND_HERO or something, and just change that the Hero icon name to the Legend icon name.

Link for the legend icon (if you dont have it):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmmm... my server exes seem to be working perfectly, but for some peculiar reason, Neuz won't run right. It just has the white loading screen forever. It doesn't even generate any error files or popups. It's using the exact same resources as the server, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

try to use Spec_Item.txt instead of propItem.txt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i got this when building as nogameguard ^^

Code:
------ Build started: Project: Neuz, Configuration: NoGameguard Win32 ------

Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
c:\Documents and Settings\Llanes\Desktop\iyong 2\sources\v16\Official Source\Neuz\VersionCommon.h(5) : warning C4005: 'NO_GAMEGUARD' : macro redefinition
        command-line arguments :  see previous definition of 'NO_GAMEGUARD'
Compiling...
UserMarkPositionInfo.cpp
UltimateWeapon.cpp

just delete the first
#define NO_GAMEGUARD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I got everything working but I can't login. When I checked the network log of Neuz I got this:

Code:
1 - CERT_CONNECT_FAIL
network error:10060

So I changed the ports of Cache and Neuz in the source and tried it again but no luck. Anyone has any idea as to what's wrong?

EDIT: Got it working.

Last edited:
Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
i manage to add coliseum and some other stuff, tried compiling and build whitout errors, then i tried to add pet filter, and i comipled all server files EXCEPT Neuz D:

when i tried to compile before the pet it worked fine, like i got a backup before adding the pet.

mostly this are the ones
sagenessamerda - My Source (v16) - RaGEZONE Forums

NOT ALL OF THEM, i found that picture on internet but mostly are those Dx and also some of the colosseum, BUT as far as i understand, it reffers to a certan file, and i realized that i didnt touched those files, so whats wrong with them?

dont tell me to go and look @ google, i got 2 days searching for an answer, and readed all forums where those errors are, and still no solution.

So any ideas what can be wrong?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
must be something wrong with your picture link. I would like to try and help you on the error.

Try and make the picture an attachment or find a better image host.

Back