Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Naruto ?s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning May Contain Spoilers

Im not sure how many people read the manga's but during the new hurricane chronicles is it true that the nine tail fox takes over when naruto reaches 4 tails? From what i read on youtube this happens and naruto learns he can no longer trust the power from the nine tail fox. Second question on another manga i read kakashi reveals that naruto is 2-100 times stronger then him is this true? Third on another manga it is said that naruto's chakra is actually whats keeping him alive while containing the fox since the fox is extremely poisoness is this true also in this manga it seems to point towards that naruto's chakra is actually whats containing the fox?

Last edited:
duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if it is in the mangas then it most likely true...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah well just forget it. Don't spoil!!!
I can't wait for februari, because it's that month the fillins will end!! ;D
lovely.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i think the new hurricane chronicles will be alot better, basically from this version i have a clue to the ending of naruto, well a few different endings but in the end there will be a huge sacrifice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does any 1 kno any sites i can watch naruto eps eng dub, i wos watching it on youtube but they stopped at 55 english dub nd i h8 watching it wiv eng subs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well... only can answer the third question...
naruto's body cant contain the power of the fox.. if he calls up the chakra of the fox, his body has to pay to it... its slowly killing him actuelly, but as you know the fox's chakra has healing powers, so at the same time it destroys him and heals him, this also has do to with the tails... more the tails how harder his body has to pay the price(i think if he calls up more then 5 it can kill him, not sure about it...)

you see this in the episode when he fights sasuke, he couldnt move his hand anymore, because of the fox's chakra

well in short: naruto's body isnt strong enough to hold the chakra of the fox

and one the second question, naruto is already the strongest... he just doesnt know it

not sure if this is spoiling... but this is basic common stuff you need to know what actuelly the foxs chakra does(and why he doesnt call it up all the time... well now you know)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At 4 Tails when the fox has taken over naruto's body, its power is so immense that his body deteriorates and heals to fast so he shortens his life, thats why he isnt allowed the chance to get that far and someone allways has to stop him I think this is found out by Jiriya (idk if spell right) but after he does go into a 4 tailed state he learns that the fox's power is not to be trusted :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wander what naruto's true bloodline limit is they never showed it yet. Also does anyone know where i can find Mangas 341+? Also when Naruto meets Sasuke for the second time and the fox tells sasuke not to kill Naruto he would regret it and he also mentions about Mandara Uchiha could this lead up to Sasuke returning to leaf village to find out why he said this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
341 is the latest mate, how kick butt is his new move?

The kyubi (nine-tails) has 9 sections of release, just like shukaku (gaara's one) when he only has the arm etc these diferent stages represent how much control the sealed monster has over the jinchuriki (sp?) so when the it has 4 tails out it has a lot of control and a lot of its power is released causing dmg to naruto.

Yes naruto is containing the kyubiis chakra with his own and it is posionous to him, hence the dmg it does to him when it goes above 3 tails. however jirayai has only ever let him get to 5 tails, which almost killed him.

His chakra is unusual and it is very powerful hence him being able to sleep and not have the kyubii take over him, like what happens to gaara.

It's extremely likely that naruto is stronger than kakashi, his techniques are more powerful however he lacks discipline and control, hence the massive power gap you'll see when you move onto the hurricane chronicles.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stupid thing double posted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure how powerfull his new move is yet since i only got to manga 340 but kakashi is trying to help naruto combine wind with the rasengan. On 340 he doesnt make it to the perfect form but he does create a new move that looks like a shuriken surrounding the rasengan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just hope the quality of the anime for part 2 of naruto will be better than the fillers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can tell me what chapter is it episode 220 as in what chapter of the manga is episode 220?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fox Powers lol well lets just say when Naruto goes 4 tails its insane even though he dont have any control not even the legendary Sannin can stand up to him. They have to stop Naruto from going 4 tails because he has no control and the damage he takes is insane that it shortens his life cause he heals so fast. When he faces Orochimaro he almost goes 5 tails but is stoped before that. If Naruto ever loses that necklace he has and goes 4 tails Naruto will not be able to be stoped. Sorry i left out alot but i dont want to spoil to much.

Back