Natural Selection 2

Game's just officially released - "little" competition for that Gift copy:

Just to be fair, and since there's only a handful here asking for it, I've used a RNG to pick a number between 1 and 20 --- first one to guess that number gets it. I'll give this a 24h deadline, you can guess as often as you want... just not in consecutive posts, you'll have to wait for someone else to respond for your next guess.

Only those who have posted in this thread, before this post, can participate.


HAVE AT IT!



Official Trailer:

 
Last edited:
11 <FIRST ONE

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

I win,
You stated we could vote as many times as we wanted just not in consecutive posts. So if I post all in my first post it is not consecutive and you never stated how many guesses we could have per post. :w00t: << I know I know I am a bastard but still loop holes are there to be abused.
 
Pity you missed the big bold text then :p

Anyways - Guess exclamatio wins by default ;)

Speaking of which, gonna need a response off you exclamatio with your steam/email!
 
Last edited:
Back